IGNORED

The Gif thread - (Merged)

Septic Peg

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Super Bobby Reid has filmed a new goal gif with 'props'. Have the others filmed another too? 

Hopefully we may see the new GIF debut tomorrow if Bob gets one, assuming it's ready to go @AdamB?

Interview with Bobby discussing his new GIF from the beginning...

Proud of you Peg for sitting through watching that, for obvious reasons ;) 

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Apparently Lee told Korey and Marlon not to bother wasting time filming a Goal GIf

Bit cruel I thought !!

:D

2 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I hope Feilding did one :chant6ez:

Just about to say that. Korey Marlon don't bother. Frank youre in!

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I hope Hegeler keeps his old one.

Absolutely! I will be all over that Twitter thread if they do!!!

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Proud of you Peg for sitting through watching that, for obvious reasons ;) 

Thanks bird. Was tough but persevered. Kept focusing on Bobby. It worked. As soon as he finished, I turned it off!

54 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I still wish we`d have got a penalty v Walsall in the 8-2 just so`s Frankie could have taken it and completed the squad all having scored that season.

Absolute shout. Someone shout Davro and tell him to get Frankie working on his kicking by taking pens?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Dolls - you are having a larf first picture is MN8 - second is Bobby Reid and friend :-

IMG_0779.PNG

IMG_0780.PNG

I won't be swayed. His hair is now the spit of the guy in the picture you've posted! :D 

Maybe they could play "I've got a little something for you" as the goal celebration music? :chant6ez:

58 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

I've got a little something for ya... is that them?

33 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I won't be swayed. His hair is now the spit of the guy in the picture you've posted! :D 

Maybe they could play "I've got a little something for you" as the goal celebration music? :chant6ez:

10 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

@Septic Peg @Dollymarie - can either of you expand a bit more on the issue with Knights? I've heard a few rumours, but want to understand the issue 

I know that the most recent issue for @Dollymarie is apparently Lisa had a large part to do with Tim Shires sacking, but I believe Dolly had issues with her long before that.

Say what you like about the woman but she certainly interviews well, can tell she's had a good background. A breath of fresh air compared to our usual media team (no offence to Mark and Adam of course).

11 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

@Septic Peg @Dollymarie - can either of you expand a bit more on the issue with Knights? I've heard a few rumours, but want to understand the issue 

Firstly, I am not jealous of her (I always get that thrown at me). I know my place in the world and I have no desire to do her job or be the 'face' of BS.

My issue with Lisa is her attitude. She swans around AG like she's the popular girl at secondary school. Most people will have seen her only in her role at BS but she smacks of arrogance. My biggest pet peeve is arrogance that is undeserved. So she was on Sky Sports News? Big whoop. 

She also lacks any charisma and humility. She talks to people like they are below her and can come across as cold in her interview style. Watch stuff back. There is no warmth there at all. It all feels very forced.

Perhaps that's a typical journo thing but it makes my toes curl. In my book, a journo should be able to make an interviewee feel comfortable, which then leads to an easy discussion. I feel this doesn't happen with Lisa.

I can't comment on the rumours regarding Lisa's alleged involvement of Tim's sacking as I know nothing but tbqhwy, it wouldn't surprise me. Get on the wrong side of her and find yourself isolated. Just like by offending the popular girl at school...

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I sometimes hope that players and staff don't come on OTIB but in this case, I really do...

Bobby's got a little something for us! Woop! :clapping:

I may have to concede that Bobby looks more like the MN8 lead singer but as a celebration after another Bobby 2-yard wonderstrike I still think "Bobby Reid will make you jump-jump" with the fans doing so as they sing it would be good for shits and giggles !!

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Firstly, I am not jealous of her (I always get that thrown at me). I know my place in the world and I have no desire to do her job or be the 'face' of BS.

My issue with Lisa is her attitude. She swans around AG like she's the popular girl at secondary school. Most people will have seen her only in her role at BS but she smacks of arrogance. My biggest pet peeve is arrogance that is undeserved. So she was on Sky Sports News? Big whoop. 

She also lacks any charisma and humility. She talks to people like they are below her and can come across as cold in her interview style. Watch stuff back. There is no warmth there at all. It all feels very forced.

Perhaps that's a typical journo thing but it makes my toes curl. In my book, a journo should be able to make an interviewee feel comfortable, which then leads to an easy discussion. I feel this doesn't happen with Lisa.

I can't comment on the rumours regarding Lisa's alleged involvement of Tim's sacking as I know nothing but tbqhwy, it wouldn't surprise me. Get on the wrong side of her and find yourself isolated. Just like by offending the popular girl at school...

If I remember right she also called us "customers" not fans.

15 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I hope Feilding did one :chant6ez:

Really think one team should be sporting and let our whole team score so we can see them all :yes:

We won't be greedy - even let them score a few in return I'm sure. 

Unless we get R*vers in the cup maybe Warnock will be a gentleman (first time ever) and do the honours...

Archived