IGNORED

The Gif thread - (Merged)

Septic Peg

When I heard Flint had made a new one I didn't think I'd like it as his original one was good, but as ever he has stepped it up a notch. I've heard rumours about Packs, and was desperate for him to score. Isn't he suspended now so will have to wait a bit longer?

5 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Nearly 6.5k retweets and 11k+ likes. National and international mention of them. Spreading BCFC to the world. Fair play to whoever thought up the idea.. 

Was going to post the same. 8.5k retweets and 16k likes . Like them or not there certainly getting attention. I did laugh at Flints. 

Sorry to be a pain! My daughter discovered Aden's goal Giff on twitter last night after it had apparently gone viral!:blink: Is there any site where she can see all the others ? I looked on Bcfc thinking they would have added to the team section but no luck. Thanks for any help with this.

11 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

They’re cool and I’m very impressed by the online traction it’s getting - it’s a great idea.

Personally though, I don’t find them that funny? Am I the only one or am I missing something? 

Amusing rather then laugh out loud funny, but great exposure for the club. 

17 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

They’re cool and I’m very impressed by the online traction it’s getting - it’s a great idea.

Personally though, I don’t find them that funny? Am I the only one or am I missing something? 

I'm kinda thinking the players acting like dorks is what makes them funny, hegelers high 5 is hilarious in its dorkishness!

14 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Didn't the gifs also show this yrs player sponsor? Or am I dreaming that?

If they did used to, Whoever sponsored flint must be gutted it ain't on the latest one

It’s alright - he is sponsored by the Senior Reds - they are too busy putting batteries in the wireless to worry about the innernet thingymajiggy !!

1 hour ago, Midred said:

That's brilliant Peg, I knew there must be a way to do it! Sorry I didn't mean to send all this lot back to you.:blink:

Emailed to my daughter, hope she appreciates all the work and artistry that's gone into them!;)

Thanks once again.

Edited your post to remove the mahoosive quote from our Peg. 

19 hours ago, simon uk said:

I'm kinda thinking the players acting like dorks is what makes them funny, hegelers high 5 is hilarious in its dorkishness!

I'm sure there was a video before the season started where they were showing these being filmed so you got the sound as well.

For a solo high 5 it made a decent boom!

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

@AdamB! Praise indeed! 

Just found this gem and made me laugh... lolz

http://bbc.in/2xGev4a

I love the Aden Flint description.......

"Likes going to Mexican restaurants where you get to wear the sombreros. Turned up to the Christmas do once dressed as Lady Gaga. It was banter. Not keen on exotic fruit and veg. Favourite film is Elf."  :rofl2br:

Archived