IGNORED

The Gif thread - (Merged)

Septic Peg

19 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Nothing we've ever done has given the club the kind of exposure these gifs are getting. Odd but funny in a weird way and I'm a AMF as it gets. 

It's not even about 'modern football' now it's just football.

You have to be engaging and interesting on social media now - in the best case (like this) it gets you national attention.

It's genuinely impressive we've got such traction and attention from a relatively simple idea. 

16 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's not even about 'modern football' now it's just football.

You have to be engaging and interesting on social media now - in the best case (like this) it gets you national attention.

It's genuinely impressive we've got such traction and attention from a relatively simple idea. 

It is really simple as well, I didn't think it was very groundbreaking when we started doing them. Funny old game.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Shameful from the club! Sack everyone!

30 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

A disgrace that Diedhiou still has the same GIF. We’ve seen it 6 times now. Flint has had his updated, as has Brownhill. Reid now has had 3 variants. Diedhiou needs a new one ASAP or else I can see our form dipping dramatically. 

Johnson Out!

On 28/09/2017 at 18:29, chinapig said:

Mentioned with approval in today's Guardian Football Weekly Extra podcast. Max Rushden loved Flint's in particular.:P

Great work by all concerned in raising our media profile.:clap:

Max referred to the GIFs again on today's Guardian Football Weekly podcast, describing them as 'tremendous'.

Don't underestimate the value of the media interest we are getting from this. Somebody at the club deserves a bonus. :clap:

24 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The walking football lot have joined in now :D :clapping:

I think that's brilliant, I doubt if many people would have heard about walking football and what better publicity than this. They might even attract some new players now. Money couldn't buy this advertising, well done to all concerned.

Archived