IGNORED

Is klopp a flopp?

Milan djurichimovic

It's been a disappointing start to the season for those on Merseyside.

At the end of last season it looked as if both sides could press on this season with Everton joining the others to make it 7 clubs fighting for the Champions League and Liverpool making a challenge on the top spot.

Neither have come to pass. 

In Liverpool's case they seem to lack enough quality throughout the team and lack the spending power of those around them. They will find the Champions League a distraction but need to qualify for it again next year to keep attracting the players they need.

The question you have to ask is when it comes to sacking your Head Coach/Manager is who is a better option to replace him with?

Koeman is a class manager, and him being sacked was unjustified in my opinion. Everton will struggle to bring in a better Manager. The same goes for Liverpool, if they removed Klopp, who better could they bring in? The issue is what has been said above, Liverpool don't have the spending power, and because of the success of both Manchester clubs it makes them look weak. There best option really is to stick with Klopp, and ride it out until they sign the defensive players they need, along with a quality centre midfielder. 

Klopp could end up paying the price for not sorting out the defence. Two years into the job and in no better state than when he arrived. Poor management in my view. 

Wouldn't be sorry to see the back of him to be fair. Comes across as just as bad as the others with his excuses. 

He was moaning about Utds offside goal in pretty much every interview he gave after. Whinging about the Dec fixture list. Lost count of the amount of times he's in the 4th officials face and manhandled them. The over-reaction to pretty much every goal ( Conte gets on my wick with this as well ) really winds me up. Could go on.... 

22 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Yes, has been a downgrade on Rodgers

Had he been able to organise a defence Liverpool would have certainly won the league in 2014. Suarez was unplayable that season. They havent had a decent defence since Rafa was there.

Archived