IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

https://www.efl.com/news/2017/october/round-five-efl-and-twitter-team-up-to-live-stream-draw/

Haven't see this on here anywhere else but the draw later will be live streamed on Twitter at @carabao_cup as well as the EFL website and also live on Talksport. And there was me expecting it to be on the Beeb or Sky Sports News! 

I guess if you want to progress you got to have a home tie, but our away form is just as good too isn't it.

The only ground I've been to out of the list is Bournemouth, probably 25 plus years ago. I really can't make up my mind if we drew someone away who I'd want for the 'big day out' experience, shallow I know. I would love to say I've seen Bristol City play at Old Trafford etc. 

My nightmare would be we get the smallest team at home (fewer fans and media interest) and lose the tie and then always be wishing we had got Arsenal etc away. 

12 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Any of the above…at home, or if not, a London club away…but I haven't ever been to Bournemouth…fancy a trip to Manchester…Leicester's not that far from London… I don't know :facepalm:

Bournemouth only allocate 1100 away tickets as the ground holds just over 12,000

That would be a disaster for us

26 minutes ago, RedM said:

I guess if you want to progress you got to have a home tie, but our away form is just as good too isn't it.

The only ground I've been to out of the list is Bournemouth, probably 25 plus years ago. I really can't make up my mind if we drew someone away who I'd want for the 'big day out' experience, shallow I know. I would love to say I've seen Bristol City play at Old Trafford etc. 

My nightmare would be we get the smallest team at home (fewer fans and media interest) and lose the tie and then always be wishing we had got Arsenal etc away. 

Bournemouth only allocate 1100 away tickets as the ground holds just over 12,000

That would be a disaster for us

8 hours ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Very exciting time especially for the younger fans who have never seen city in a domestic cup quarter final. Anybody at home for me I’m not bothered could it be a fourth premier league scalp which is amazing. 

You don't even have to be that young! It's a first for me (that I can remember) and I'm 34!

7 minutes ago, RedKatieScarlett said:

I’m probably the only person quite wanting Bournemouth away! Daughter at uni there AND works at the Vitality!!!

Yeah, you are the only one. It's the worst possible tie in my opinion. We will probably have an allocation of about 1,500 and I imagine they will want to win it. 

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Yeah, you are the only one. It's the worst possible tie in my opinion. We will probably have an allocation of about 1,500 and I imagine they will want to win it. 

On the plus side, at least visiting fans are under a roof now. Pretty sure that every time I went to Dean Court in the past I got soaked.

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Upton Park was a far superior atmosphere imo-most 'Ammers fans not that taken with the new house!

I went to their game v Huddersfield. Facilities are excellent but atmosphere is a bit stagnent. Probably because the football was as bad as our game v Millwall. Being Christmas week I hope it's a London game for selfish reasons and West Ham away is winnable. Wouldn't mind Stamford Bridge. I go the Emirates around 10 times a season. 

Archived