IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

Just realised I'm going to be in the cinema when the draw is on :shutup: Well same random generator as others have used...

Match 1 : Manchester United vs Bristol City

Match 2 : Manchester City vs Bournemouth

Match 3 : Arsenal vs West Ham United

Match 4 : Leicester City vs Chelsea

Its almost psychic in having the big 4 avoid each other.. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Damn. I read on the Leicester forum that drawing City is the same as getting a bye so I guess that’s that :(

thats the best thing about it, everyone want's usbecause they think its a walkover, maybe they shoould ask watford, palace and stoke,

they argument about reserve sides doesn't stack up ether where we've made an equal number of changes,

City are a win win at this stage, we're pretty much guaranteed to be on tele whoever we play as well being the lowerest ranked side left in it and a chance of an upset 

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

How many TV games are there?  Pretty sure we're third priority in the TV execs' minds

1. The Man Utd game;
  2. Any all-prem tie; and 
  3. The Bristol City game.

So if only two are televised I doubt we'll be on.

Guaranteed we'll be on if we draw Man U.

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Guaranteed we'll be on if we draw Man U.

Problem is, for everything other than attendance numbers, it would be a dreadful draw.

Mourinho parks the bus and as we have seen against Bolton, Burton and Millwall, we struggle to break down those types of sides. So even the slim chance we'd have to start with would be reduced even more.

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Problem is, for everything other than attendance numbers, it would be a dreadful draw.

Mourinho parks the bus and as we have seen against Bolton, Burton and Millwall, we struggle to break down those types of sides. So even the slim chance we'd have to start with would be reduced even more.

I really can’t see Man U coming here and putting ten men behind the ball somehow.

30 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

So many grounds of prem clubs in the 90s that are now no more were so much more aesthetically pleasing.

Filbert Street, Maine Road, Highbury, Ninian Park :whistle:... luckily Hillsborough and Ibrox are still intact. The redevelopment of Anfield has kept the traditional look pretty well too.

Yeah much happier with a re-developed Ashton Gate, much more character and I agree some of those ground where great. At least with Highbury they kept some of the grounds character in the development that took its place. 

06EBC278000005DC-2958860-image-a-14_1424342029520.jpg

east-stand-of-the-old-arsenal-football-stadium-now-converted-into-BMAFWH.jpg

22 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

True. But if we park the bus too, go for a 0-0 and then send Jose packing on pens.

4 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

That looks incredibly satisfying, don't know about anyone else. Proud Robin.

Not for me.  Since when has anyone put random initials in front of Bournemouth's name?

Also, Arsenal are well known as Woolwich Arsenal which makes us Ball number 1.

6 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

291E0D1A-1A70-4200-B5CE-F1F54517767B.png

Archived