IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

Draw delayed to 5pm because of "a technical glitch."

Bullshit.

We had a technical glitch at FEAR Avon Valley on Tuesday, and it was fixed in fifteen minutes by someone who had no experience in the matter (me)- and I had to climb onto a roof to do it.

Carabao will have paid professionals for this, there should be pre-checks and tests done beforehand. 

They are inept.

******* horseshit.

Go back to drawing it live on TV by 2 blokes who have played football for a living, preferably the likes of Trevor Brooking and Bobby Charlton, not self publicists like Robbie Savage or idiots like Jon Salako who can't even manage basic instructions..

4 minutes ago, Robin Ashton said:

What sort of glitch at Twitter HQ means they are unable to tweet the draw, but can tweet a tweet saying the draw is delayed?

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

What technical glitch would prevent Daws and Tuffers drawing 8 balls out of a "hat"?

As I said earlier, this is a bullshit excuse. 

It's more likely that someone lost one of the balls!

2 minutes ago, Tokyo Red said:

Bunch of w*****s. Gone midnight here in Osaka. Pretty pished but came home early for the draw, and now it’s delayed. Arghhhhh

Just rushed back from the beach in Turkey to get live draw via WiFi and chaos ensued, I could have had at least another 2 Efes lagers

Archived