IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

Just now, kivsy said:

Would category a forba league game be fair ? 

I would think so. Supply and demand. I'd happily pay it for a one off and I bet everybody on here let alone the wider fanbase knows at least 4 or 5 people who never or very rarely go that would love to attend this one.

How many of the local school kids for instance would want to go and watch Man Utd. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just being realistic.

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

So, my thread about promotion and hypothetical plastic away fans in home ends...was kinda prophetic??

Seriously, the club need to do all they can to seek to avoid this scenario. Those who supported through thick, thin and thinner then ST holders etc.

Yeah that's my fear. I'm not a ST holder or a membership holder but I've had them in the past and have a decent booking history for away games. It's going to wind me up so much knowing that for a fair few in the ground, it will be their first time watching City. 

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Announce influx of dreadful 'football twitter' accounts (who never go to games and live in Uganda) with display pictures of Martial and names like 'LukakusLength' replying to all our tweets about the United game. How awful.

FT1.JPG

ft2.JPG

Classy from Maid Marian. :grr:

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Birmingham lack the same appeal or reach, as even Leeds, let alone Man U.

Problem is Man U fans with a Bristol or West Country address..well I am sure the club will be across it- they have to be, otherwise it could be chaos.

Should be easy enough to prevent with booking history checks etc.. i'm sure a couple will slip through the net but I hope real City fans don't miss out on tickets

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

So, my thread about promotion and hypothetical plastic away fans in home ends...was kinda prophetic??

Seriously, the club need to do all they can to seek to avoid this scenario. Those who supported through thick, thin and thinner then ST holders etc.

How about season ticket holders that have supported through thick, thin and thinner... do we come first?

Archived