IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

It's a tough call to discriminate but necessary I think, even from my perspective. 

City fan since watching Chris Crowe, Alan Skirton et al plying their trade at the Gate, STH for a number of years in Grandstand. Financial restraints - i.e. family, meant money and time not always available for supporting City. 

Been to lots of random games as POTD and only bought my Forever Bristol membership the day of the Leeds game (as I was getting more regular visitor so looking to save cash), but no history on the card........

I guess it's just tough luck but if tickets are not available to me, if anyone has a heart AND a spare ticket, I'm your man, please!

In a Leeds scenario where a few do get in...

...this game,  type of game something we very rarely get. If any home ends have MU fans cheering goals...it would get quite vicious quite quickly IMO. Different magnitude to Leeds.

Not least because any interlopers for each one would have deprived one true City fan of getting to see such a game!

I disagree, I've never seen us play a 'giant' and I'm sure they will put out a strong team. Should also be a sellout for the first time ever at the renovated stadium, a rocking atmosphere on a cold December night, a chance of an upset and place in the semi finals... Should be a great game!

2 minutes ago, screech said:

Will the stewards outnumber the SS corner for this one.

If some fans didn’t abuse the trust City gave them, there wouldn’t be any need for stewards in the SS  corner

Bugger! After 40 years with a ST, I didn't bother this summer mainly due to work commitments and we get Utd at home. I was planning on getting a half ST as the commitments will be gone soon but don't expect I will be able to get a ticket for this.

Ah well, that's the risk I took I suppose. :(

Archived