IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

5 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

To be honest, even if I was offered a free ticket .... I would rather watch the Radstock versus Welton game.  City v Man Utd will be hyped. Skyed.  The club will make various 'offers' to enable casuals to get a ticket. The game will prove a distraction to the main event which is games like this week in and week out.  It places the club in a sellers' market so just wait for the 'buy this and but that' deals to get a ticket.  Life is just too short ... and omg ... the Upper Tier might be fully opened ... enjoy being exploited and ripped off ... 

When was the last time you watched City play Man U in a competitive game?

I bet at least half of the support have never had that opportunity, it's not as if we play them every week is it.

2 minutes ago, City Mike said:

Season ticket holders first, then they should open it up to whoever buys the half season ticket. Should get a few more sales.

Season Ticket, then members before half season ticket holders. Technically the half season ticket doesn't start until Boxing Day so you have to give members priority.

On a side note what about members of the Rugby or Basketball. They have same priority as a Bristol City member.

8 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

To be honest, even if I was offered a free ticket .... I would rather watch the Radstock versus Welton game.  City v Man Utd will be hyped. Skyed.  The club will make various 'offers' to enable casuals to get a ticket. The game will prove a distraction to the main event which is games like this week in and week out.  It places the club in a sellers' market so just wait for the 'buy this and but that' deals to get a ticket.  Life is just too short ... and omg ... the Upper Tier might be fully opened ... enjoy being exploited and ripped off ... 

some one ban this troll

29 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

I'm a Bristol fan. Have been since my dad took me in the Landsdown Stand in 2002, great game. If anyone has a spare ticket, please pm. Cheers.  Come on Bristol. Drink up Irene!

So you mean rugby then ?

That feeling when you phone your glory hunting brother, whom admits he's a plastic Man U fan (City when Man U aren't playing) and the barsteward doesn't answer...

Announce 5 minute voicemail calling him the aforementioned and giving him stick about not being behind his local club...

4 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

Fair point OP - Bournemouth away would have been so much better

All I hoped for really was a home tie and chance for an upset.

We've got the chance for the greatest upset of them all and i'm sure our lads are going to up for it like never before. 

2 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Season Ticket, then members before half season ticket holders. Technically the half season ticket doesn't start until Boxing Day so you have to give members priority.

On a side note what about members of the Rugby or Basketball. They have same priority as a Bristol City member.

hence why members who brought the previous cup ties get 2nd priority after full season ticket holders

WOW!

I cant even remember the last time we got a side like Man U, yes I can it was Liverpool ******* eons ago. This was the best possible draw, you would rather be away at Bournemouth?  Jesus Mary mother of Christ there is no satisfying some fans, if you are a fan, are you a fan?

I smell gas

So we have the chance to play one of the Biggest Teams in the world and you moan? Odd.

I detest Man U always have but the last time we played them i was probably 10 years old during our glory years. Hopefully one day we will get to the prem and these type of fixtures become normal.

Enjoy the draw

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-20-richest-football-clubs-in-the-world-2017-1/#5-manchester-city-3926-million-this-is-the-first-time-manchester-city-have-breached-the-money-league-top-5-abu-dhabi-owned-city-had-their-best-ever-champions-league-run-last-season-after-they-lost-out-to-eventual-winners-real-madrid-in-the-semi-finals-16

11 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Do you seriously think the club will need to do much to sell this one out?

Archived