IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

17 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

We will be on tv 3 times in December...big chance for our key players to shine in front of big to audiences just before Jan transfer window.

not sure I like this

You are assuming our match will be one of the 2 QFs Sky show live... which I think is likely along with Arsenal .v. WHU, but not guaranteed.

14 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

To be honest, even if I was offered a free ticket .... I would rather watch the Radstock versus Welton game.  City v Man Utd will be hyped. Skyed.  The club will make various 'offers' to enable casuals to get a ticket. The game will prove a distraction to the main event which is games like this week in and week out.  It places the club in a sellers' market so just wait for the 'buy this and but that' deals to get a ticket.  Life is just too short ... and omg ... the Upper Tier might be fully opened ... enjoy being exploited and ripped off ... 

Seriously??!!!

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wow, I don't criticise other posters. Wow though.

Everton 04 was good, West Ham okay, Man City 07 competitive.

This is off the charts however. Yet the OP is unhappy??

Sounds like someone who gave up their season ticket last year, and is now regretting it.

14 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

To be honest, even if I was offered a free ticket .... I would rather watch the Radstock versus Welton game.  City v Man Utd will be hyped. Skyed.  The club will make various 'offers' to enable casuals to get a ticket. The game will prove a distraction to the main event which is games like this week in and week out.  It places the club in a sellers' market so just wait for the 'buy this and but that' deals to get a ticket.  Life is just too short ... and omg ... the Upper Tier might be fully opened ... enjoy being exploited and ripped off ... 

LOOK EVERYBODY! LOOK AT ME! PLEASE PAY ME ATTENTION!

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

You are assuming our match will be one of the 2 QFs Sky show live... which I think is likely along with Arsenal .v. WHU, but not guaranteed.

Probably be played on Weds 20th Dec as Manchester playing on Sun 17th away to West Brom. 

10 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

no need to suspend,

Season ticket holders first

Members with the previous ties tickets second

members who brought before tonights draw

general sale

I've just bought a membership after the draw and there were 1000 people ahead of me in the queue when I joined! I don't want to take the chance as I've been a City fan since I was young and haven't had the opportunity to go to a game like this. I've never been a season ticket holder (as I've only ever lived in Bristol for a short period) but have had memberships. I've got a booking history of around 50 tickets on my account though so I hope that may count for something, none of which were in the league cup this season!

18 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Are you a season ticket holder or plus member . Watched all our other ties and have enjoyed being exploited. 

20 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

I don't agree with your view, but I defend your right to say it.

Just now, bs3 said:

Full house , Millions watching on TV . Quarter finals of a major cup competition, of course full strength. 

Is this even up for debate.

If Lee has said to people like Steele and Mags that they will definitely play the cup games, and then goes back on that, then yes it does become a debate! 

Archived