IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

13k+

so Rugby and the rest have membership priority, I can see that causing some ill feeling when they buy for their mates, or are ManYoo themselves.

Which is why the suggestion that members who have already bought cup tickets this season have a higher priority is a very good one.

2 minutes ago, sodburyred said:

People who have paid for half season tickets will go into the same pot as season tickets. 

Itll be the same as usual ;

season ticket holders 

members 

general sale (with database history)

Only problem with that is £20 paid for a membership 3 months ago is wholly different to £20 paid for a membership from today onwards

33 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

To be honest, even if I was offered a free ticket .... I would rather watch the Radstock versus Welton game.  City v Man Utd will be hyped. Skyed.  The club will make various 'offers' to enable casuals to get a ticket. The game will prove a distraction to the main event which is games like this week in and week out.  It places the club in a sellers' market so just wait for the 'buy this and but that' deals to get a ticket.  Life is just too short ... and omg ... the Upper Tier might be fully opened ... enjoy being exploited and ripped off ... 

Bet you are a joy to be around at xmas....

What a game for the new Ashton Gate to host, been a long time since  we have played lets be honest one of the biggest teams in the world, great for younger fans who never seen the likes of them at the gate, don't think the ground is big enough for this one though without sounding Gas like I think we could get 35k for a game like this hopefully we may be able to borrow the temporary tents from the pikeys and put them on the roof.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Which is why the suggestion that members who have already bought cup tickets this season have a higher priority is a very good one.

I'm not sure why the club don't run a points system? Maybe there's not enough members to warrant this? I haven't been to a cup game this season but been to every game bar one?! I guess you can't please everyone. I'd imagine if you are a member you really shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket.......hopefully!

36 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

To be honest, even if I was offered a free ticket .... I would rather watch the Radstock versus Welton game.  City v Man Utd will be hyped. Skyed.  The club will make various 'offers' to enable casuals to get a ticket. The game will prove a distraction to the main event which is games like this week in and week out.  It places the club in a sellers' market so just wait for the 'buy this and but that' deals to get a ticket.  Life is just too short ... and omg ... the Upper Tier might be fully opened ... enjoy being exploited and ripped off ... 

Condensed version: ####### hell, I wish I'd got a season ticket.

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Why not just a purchase history? Does it make a huge difference if it is a cup game or a league game if the aim is just to weed out non City fans?

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

They have to give it to them, or most of it at least.

Not at all.

In the League Cup the away team can claim up to 10% of the capacity.

There is no reason whatsoever for City to offer Man. Utd more than 2,700 max., and it would be ridiculous for them to do so.

Archived