IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

I'm looking forward to the Manchester game. In years to come, it might be up there with Nottingham in '89, or even Sheffield '88. Nothing will top Liverpool though ('77, and '94). The final in London will top the lot, mind.

Whatever happens, there's only one team in Bristol. 

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

On the odd occasions that I haven`t been able to attend (and know a bit in advance) I`ve always given my ST to a mate and told him to let someone have it for nothing. I`d rather another City fan was there than an empty seat.

I have also done the same thing it's the next best thing to going yourself every little bit of support has got to help.

So merged all the threads just because a few kicked off now ruining the debate as it will go off in too many tangents and people replying to points pages back.

FFS - mods - you could try the word no or open up a sub-forum if you are that bothered surely?

Why not have a poll or “like” if you agree or “rubbish” if you disagree to gauge the opinion of a majority instead of the minority- just a thought?

22 minutes ago, Neo said:

So merged all the threads just because a few kicked off now ruining the debate as it will go off in too many tangents and people replying to points pages back.

FFS - mods - you could try the word no or open up a sub-forum if you are that bothered surely?

Why not have a poll or “like” if you agree or “rubbish” if you disagree to gauge the opinion of a majority instead of the minority- just a thought?

An interesting post.

I wanted to read the thread entitled, if I recall correctly, 'No Children's Tickets', but it has now been merged in to a 30 something page thread.

34 minutes ago, Neo said:

You have a point. Over the coming weeks there is going to be various things posted about this game, seems silly to have it all in one place as it makes it harder for people to find what they are looking for and ironically we will see more people starting threads.

Someone above has posted the game is on Sky on the 20th at 8pm but it's been lost within all the other posts, how long until a thread pops up asking if the game is on Sky?

It appears there is a small number of people that want to ignore that this game is happening. 

42 minutes ago, Neo said:

Yeah this is a bit silly. Sub Forum a far more sensible idea.

18 hours ago, upthebracket said:

Who cares if it was rigged, surely the draw everybody wants?

Of course it was rigged, cause if it wasn't we'd have drawn Gillingham.

Archived