IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

• The title was changed to City vs Manchester United - Dustbin Thread (merged)
3 hours ago, Neo said:

So merged all the threads just because a few kicked off now ruining the debate as it will go off in too many tangents and people replying to points pages back.

FFS - mods - you could try the word no or open up a sub-forum if you are that bothered surely?

Why not have a poll or “like” if you agree or “rubbish” if you disagree to gauge the opinion of a majority instead of the minority- just a thought?

How about moaning at all those people that started so many pointless threads, this forum got embarrassing over the last 24 hours with so many new threads appearing!

FFS it's only another game of football, this forum didn't go bananas when we got to Wembley recently 

Ifor one am glad this site has been tidied up I could not have handled several more weeks of posts about Manchester United 

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Any one got a line of humourus responses to Man Utd mates begging for tickets?

Yes. Post a topic on OTIB asking if anyone has any spare tickets, I've been inundated with various offers, (not all for tickets) since I put my request on.

Or, you could tell them that they ought to be ashamed of themselves for supporting the easy option in life and, they should attend a few matches locally, to even out the distribution of income that gives these smug bastewards an unfair advantage over the smaller teams that they deride. 

Then tell them to firk right off, the no good smarmy gits.

58 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

How about moaning at all those people that started so many pointless threads, this forum got embarrassing over the last 24 hours with so many new threads appearing!

FFS it's only another game of football, this forum didn't go bananas when we got to Wembley recently 

Ifor one am glad this site has been tidied up I could not have handled several more weeks of posts about Manchester United 

Yep. Obviously it's a big, exciting draw and will generate a lot of discussion, I've no problem with that, but when you've got exactly the same people having exactly the same conversation on about 4 or 5 different threads it gets a bit much. 

I probably wouldn't have gone as far as merging absolutely everything into one thread, but we don't need multiple threads on the same subject. 

3 hours ago, marmite said:

Are we sure Avon and Somerset plod wont find some excuse to change the date and time if it clashes with a Christmas Market somewhere?

They're not great at turning up for burglaries. A footy match might not be top priority either come December. 

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

I probably wouldn't have gone as far as merging absolutely everything into one thread, but we don't need multiple threads on the same subject. 

You're not wrong there, they even hoovered up the thread I started for Flashback for the fans Chris Garland video.  
I'm surprised there are any separate threads at all.

Archived