IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

Getting stupid now- some numpty at work who has spoken to me in YEARS literally had just offered me £400 for my four season tickets for man utd game!!

Obviously told him thanks for the offer but go back and crawl under the rock you came from!!

Funny thing is the main reason he doesn't speak to me is because my work rota is based around city's fixtures!! 

Couldnt make this up!!

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Getting stupid now- some numpty at work who has spoken to me in YEARS literally had just offered me £400 for my four season tickets for man utd game!!

Obviously told him thanks for the offer but go back and crawl under the rock you came from!!

Funny thing is the main reason he doesn't speak to me is because my work rota is based around city's fixtures!! 

Couldnt make this up!!

:disapointed2se:

15 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Watching the game versus Tottenham and if Smalling & Jones play against us in the cup then I fancy our chances to score 

Both have a mistake in them and struggle when put under pressure, think they would struggle against Đurić in the air

Even though Spurs have struggled to trouble them?! What a silly post.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Scrumpty said:

Because, when we play them, there will be some atmosphere. We'll welcome them to hell, then roast them alive.

Hell - I think not, AG is far too polite and I’m sure singing some songs about the sags will really worry a team that has played all round the world.....

So much of this is thread embarrassing, acting just like the over excited country bumpkins they’d like portray us as.

Not sure I agree @Maesknoll Red

On our day particularly we have a fine atmosphere- by modern English standards in particular.

I think it can be- hope it will be- noisy, hostile, partisan. Certainly the crowd will need to stick with the side, not a night for impatience- we need to get right into them.

Definitely at AG pre redevelopment I would have been reasonably confident of it at a game vs them..

In theory same principles should apply as it's a lot of same people who were there at such times... We shall see.

Archived