IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

41 minutes ago, RedM said:

Is it 4000 roughly in the Atyeo if only away fans? So I think it's 10% a club has to give for cup matches, FA at least so 10% of 27,000 is 2700. Add in 300 for segregation and we have gained 1000 ish seats to sell to City fans? Is that the thinking?

No doubt it's probably more than 300 we have to give up, and ManU will want the whole end as they could sell them, but so could we.

Perhaps we should do a Fulham and have a neutral bit as I'm sure all the people who have been begging for tickets since this has been announced have never been to a match in their life. Suddenly ManU appear and they are Superfans. Sickens me, hope we knock them out...and ManU:laughcont:

Give them the minimum of 2700, we could sell out AG twice over with our own fans

58 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The club could charge £50 per ticket and still fill the ground.  Would piss the fans off a bit though.  More likely around the £30 mark.

Would like MU to get 3700 tickets as i hate seeing empty seats in the Atyeo.

Offers up to £200 for any spares going around.

Who is offering £200 for a ticket..? I mean actually offering, in cash, right there. 

You can buy a half season ticket to every remaining home game from Christmas AND get yourself priority on a Man Utd ticket AND probably the ticket itself, for £210..!! 

1 minute ago, barney999 said:

Has anyone heard when the tickets will be available for purchase by Season Ticket Holders and how many we will be able to buy?

There is a thread dedicated to this game, but to save you looking, no announcements yet but everyone is fairly confident that 1 season ticket will mean 1 Utd ticked. Basically, just your seat.

4 minutes ago, barney999 said:

Has anyone heard when the tickets will be available for purchase by Season Ticket Holders and how many we will be able to buy?

How many tickets do you think that ONE season ticket is going to allow you to buy..?

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

How many tickets do you think that ONE season ticket is going to allow you to buy..?

It’s going to be one. It has to, due to us having 13000 ST holders. So if it were 2 that would mean 26000 tickets and AG only holds 27000. Factor in the minimum number we need to give MU and it’s a done deal. We can’t have thousands locked out - we are not as big a club as the Gas.....

8 minutes ago, gl1 said:

It’s going to be one. It has to, due to us having 13000 ST holders. So if it were 2 that would mean 26000 tickets and AG only holds 27000. Factor in the minimum number we need to give MU and it’s a done deal. We can’t have thousands locked out - we are not as big a club as the Gas.....

I know..! 

3 minutes ago, cummins17 said:

If I was to buy a half season ticket now, would this guarantee me a ticket for the united game? 

Dunno, but buy one anyway, City is about every game, not just the glamour ones.

Your financial circumstances may vary. The clubs position may fall as well as rise. Terms and conditions apply. 

23 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I would ask the club that question... seems a reasonable bet though.

You think? I would say just the opposite. I think half ST games don't  start until Boxing Day do they, the ManU game will be a distant memory by then. But never mind, the people that do buy them to get a ManU ticket might just enjoy the Championship, not.

Archived