IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Why is everyone flapping the minute they go on sale? We have a whole week to reserve our seats? :blink:

Because it’s City and I’ve been around when they have ****** up tickets and selling the same seat twice. 

I also remember the season tickets that got sold and the seats didn’t actually exist. 

And looking at the issues this morning still proves city are shocking and doing the one thing they have to do! 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Ok, so I make it 16 minutes since they went on sale. Just hang fire a bit. If it’s still like that after lunch then maybe you’d have something more to whinge about. Yes it’s frustrating but as I said earlier. We have a whole week, 7 days, 168 hours to sort them out. 

Missing the point. If they say they’re on sale at 10:00, then they should be on sale at 10:00. It’s a simple concept. 

If there’s a problem that prohibits that happening then communicate it. 

There were 500 people in the queue ahead of me, that’s a lot of people having their time wasted. 

Usual online debacle, it says 'click here to reserve your ticket' under the Man Utd game, so I clicked and it says 'the following tickets have been reserved for you, select the tickets you want and click proceed' but there is nothing showing there, my season ticket details are not there, just a big blank space....so I clicked 'proceed' anyway and it takes me back to the start of the whole process again! Trying ringing the club, just says 'high volume of calls, blah blah' and cuts me off!

i know I've got a week to reserve my seat etc, but I haven't got a lot of free time this week to just stare at a computer screen -  this is absolutely appalling, why can't we handle big occasions?!

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Ok, so I make it 16 minutes since they went on sale. Just hang fire a bit. If it’s still like that after lunch then maybe you’d have something more to whinge about. Yes it’s frustrating but as I said earlier. We have a whole week, 7 days, 168 hours to sort them out. 

If I say I will be somewhere at 10 and show up at 16 past I am late. Pedantic in this case? Probably but the point is they have not followed through on their info. Now I am in a queue again to see if fixed. What should have been a simple 3 minute process is now 8x longer and extending

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

If I say I will be somewhere at 10 and show up at 16 past I am late. Pedantic in this case? Probably but the point is they have not followed through on their info. Now I am in a queue again to see if fixed. What should have been a simple 3 minute process is now 8x longer and extending

And exacerbated by the fact that it’s always the same with City - literally everything that should be simple and easy is turned into a drama (see little squares of coloured cardboard for more info.....!)

1 minute ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Imagine fussing over it now, looking forward to going online later in the week about Thursday, Friday when there's no queue at all,

and getting my ticket that I'm guaranteed until next Monday 10am. 

Imagine having several weeks to plan something so simple, and investing hundreds of thousands of pounds in a ticketing system, and still ******* it up. 

Oh wait, we don’t have to imagine!

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You're missing the point. They were supposed to be out at 10am, it's not 10:30am and they're not. No-one's having a meltdown, just questioning why we're having to sit in website queues to try and get tickets at the advertised time only to find out they're not available.

11 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Imagine fussing over it now, looking forward to going online later in the week about Thursday, Friday when there's no queue at all,

I guess you may have a different view if there are still issues on Thursday or Friday?! Won't be so chilled then....

I haven't got time this week to sort this, how the hell do Ticketmaster handle world tours for big bands with hundreds of thousands of tickets on sale at the same for multiple venues with no problems?! Yes they have more resources but we are talking about 13k tickets or so on sale for one event....

20 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

I think their not on sale online after wed

Whoops mis- read

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I guess you may have a different view if there are still issues on Thursday or Friday?! Won't be so chilled then....

I haven't got time this week to sort this, how the hell do Ticketmaster handle world tours for big bands with hundreds of thousands of tickets on sale at the same for multiple venues with no problems?! Yes they have more resources but we are talking about 13k tickets or so on sale for one event....

Fair point mate, or they'll go on sale an hour or two after they should of done and all will be fine again but we shall see. 

Archived