IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

5 minutes ago, ever-red said:

I think their not on sale online after wed

Yes they are and right up to Monday 20th Nov at 9.59am technically..

Please note, sales on Monday, November 13th, Tuesday, November 14th and Wednesday, November 15th will be online only. The Supporter Services phone lines – 0117 963 0600 – will open from 10am on Thursday, November 16th.

I'm sure Adam Baker will be along shortly to explain that the problems stemmed from the clubs IT partners, BCFC were not to blame and any delays were unforseen circumstances. The club would like to apologise for any inconvenience and will be talking to said partners to ensure, going forward, that this type of problem doesn't happen again.

Until the next time.

13 minutes ago, BCFC1959 said:

A courtesy message on the website to advise access issues would have been good. Rather than waiting in a pointless queue for 20mins

Exactly. That’s how frigging easy it is to avoid fan discontent. 

They know they’re not on sale, they know there’s hundreds of people sat in a queue for nothing....oh well, they’re only ‘customers’. 

Yet there’s resource readily on hand to completely disrupt a massive harmless fan effort to inject atmosphere into a massive game. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Yes they are and right up to Monday 20th Nov at 9.59am technically..

And I can already foresee the carnage that will occur next Monday when every member & his dog will be logging on trying to get tickets!

Just now, Chris said:

And I can already foresee the carnage that will occur next Monday when every member & his dog will be logging on trying to get tickets!

The trouble is everyone everyone will rush right now and again next Monday. I bet by mid afternoon it'll be practically dead and no queue.  

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I guess you may have a different view if there are still issues on Thursday or Friday?! Won't be so chilled then....

I haven't got time this week to sort this, how the hell do Ticketmaster handle world tours for big bands with hundreds of thousands of tickets on sale at the same for multiple venues with no problems?! Yes they have more resources but we are talking about 13k tickets or so on sale for one event....

You've never tried buying Glastonbury tickets have you? :clapping:

Amazed there is such outrage.

This happens every time they have to sell a load of tickets and demand is high.

I'm just amazed someone hasn't yet said that the club should outsource this to Ticketmaster. That usually opens up a new argument about postage/admin costs and the secondary ticket market.

Think I'll leave it a few days before buying mine, should have sorted out the gremlins by then.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

The trouble is everyone everyone will rush right now and again next Monday. I bet by mid afternoon it'll be practically dead and no queue.  

That’s fine for Season Ticket holders this week, but it’ll be a free for all next Monday.

Just now, cider-manc said:

Your first mistake is trying to buy through Ticketmaster.... as its Seetickets that sells them :fear:

I know.. my point being that there is no easy way to sell tickets online when there is a demand.. the cost of implementing something that See have for just this one game can't be justified.. especially when you've got 7 days to buy them not 180'000 tickets in 1hr 30..

11 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I know.. my point being that there is no easy way to sell tickets online when there is a demand.. the cost of implementing something that See have for just this one game can't be justified.. especially when you've got 7 days to buy them not 180'000 tickets in 1hr 30..

I know mate was only messing. 

As a side note Ive got my ticket so there will actually be one person who lives in Manchester at the game. 

2 minutes ago, red is the new black said:

The load option is available.

Just above the options for ticket collections or etickets i says click here to upload on to your card.

Grr didn't see that. 

13 minutes ago, red is the new black said:

For what its worth, I signed in to Bristol Sport at about 10.40 was initially told I was in a queue for 16 minutes but got in after about 5. Selected my tickets, paid and had a confirmation email at 10.53. Perfectly simple exercise completed without fuss.

COYR

Same for me....all booked!

35 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

You've never tried buying Glastonbury tickets have you? :clapping:

Although I'm gutted there is no Glastonbury next summer I was glad not to have the stress of buying tickets.

Don't stress ST holders, it's not like anyone else can grab your seat is it. 

Archived