IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

Tried at 10 am but obviously in meltdown..

Got throughat 11.30 am  after waiting for only 2 minutes then was directed onto a list of home fixtures for sale that did not include Man Utd. This has happened 3 time in last 10 minutes .

The BCFC website Home page has no mention of the Man Utd game other than an advert for half season tickets without a link to the page for those interested.

Why is it so difficult to buy tickets at BCFC?

Just now, Marlborough Red said:

Got throughat 11.30 am  after waiting for only 2 minutes then was directed onto a list of home fixtures for sale that did not include Man Utd. This has happened 3 time in last 10 minutes .

The BCFC website Home page has no mention of the Man Utd game other than an advert for half season tickets without a link to the page for those interested.

Go to the top where it says tickets, then resevered tickets.

If they arnt showing, log out and log back in.

7 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

1 minute ago, phil_clevedon said:

Just booked mine on my phone from Marrakech, took just a couple of mins. Obviously pays to wait for the early rush to die down. 

I didn't think you could use the phones till Thursday!?

4 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Frustrating to say the least.Still not working . Can buy any hoem match bar the big one.

Where is the Reserved tickets tab. Why is the Man UTD match not on the list of home tickets available ?

Will try again tomorrow.

Because its not on general sale. The tickets that are for ST's/members only are always under reserved tickets. 

18 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well yeah. It would be. It's the middle of the night in upsidedown-land, the Internet is bound to be quiet.

Think of the poor saps in the UK, trying this during working hours.

What? :blink:;)

+ 8 hrs here. Thought I may have to wait until the morning when all you UK workers were asleep! But no problems thankfully. 

3 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

Keep having this message come up? I have both tickets their but it will only let me buy one. Thought I had linked them ages ago!

can anyone help me on this :)

IMG_2929.PNG

You need to pick your reserved seats, don't chose any old seats.

6 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

Keep having this message come up? I have both tickets their but it will only let me buy one. Thought I had linked them ages ago!

can anyone help me on this :)

IMG_2929.PNG

You need to assign them to a specific person rather than them all being assigned to your name. I assume you're trying to buy for someone else as well and not just your own.

4 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

You need to pick your reserved seats, don't chose any old seats.

2 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

You need to assign them to a specific person rather than them all being assigned to your name. I assume you'r trying to buy for someone else as well and not just your own.

All done! I blame it being Monday! Thanks for your help guys! 

59 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Frustrating to say the least.Still not working . Can buy any hoem match bar the big one.

Where is the Reserved tickets tab. Why is the Man UTD match not on the list of home tickets available ?

Will try again tomorrow.

You need to click on your profile and there is an option for 'special events' or 'reserved items' or something like that.

26 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

That's what I thought, mine in the south stand are gone as are my friends.  In the Harry for this one . Hey ho

Because you've not clicked on buy my reserved seats.  If you go to the usual buy screen all ST seats are reserved. Sounds odd that you've been able to buy additional seats :blink:

Archived