IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

1 minute ago, Jimmo said:

You don't have to pick your actual seat, you can buy one that doesn't belong to a SCH. Been that way since the Plymouth game from what I've noticed.

Tempted to go back in the Atyeo for this one.

United fans will be very loud for 90 minutes mind!

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Can't stand me now said:

Surprised about the print at home option would have thought this would be 'proper' tickets only. Seems an easy option just to photo copy the original & sell or give to a friend to give it a go (I'm aware it won't scan but I'm sure they'll be some trying their luck).

I guess in theory you could print more than one off, but you'd want to make sure you are the first through the turnstile otherwise you aint getting in

The other problem it would trace back to who originally purchased it so imagine there would be further consequences?

Would be very surprised if someone hadn't tried this before

3 hours ago, Tomarse said:

I know.. my point being that there is no easy way to sell tickets online when there is a demand.. the cost of implementing something that See have for just this one game can't be justified.. especially when you've got 7 days to buy them not 180'000 tickets in 1hr 30..

We outsourced the ticket sales for the JPT final to Ticketmaster, no issues then...smooth as you like and that was for a one off event for us...

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Although I'm gutted there is no Glastonbury next summer I was glad not to have the stress of buying tickets.

Don't stress ST holders, it's not like anyone else can grab your seat is it. 

Well there was that home game vs the Gas in the 90s when some seats were sold three times over, caused mayhem and injury. Two people walked up to me on separate occasions just before kick off in that game saying I was in their seat but I wasn't, they just had identical tickets to mine...these ticketing problems ain't nothing new!

5 minutes ago, kivsy said:

tickets  booked,   however im not in the singing section,  disappointed a a season ticket holder plus,    my space in this section has gone !

what is the point in st  plus if im lumped in with general season ticket holders ?  

Why couldn't you book your allocated seat?

7 minutes ago, kivsy said:

tickets  booked,   however im not in the singing section,  disappointed a a season ticket holder plus,    my space in this section has gone !

what is the point in st  plus if im lumped in with general season ticket holders ?  

Did you view your reserved seats? Or just go via the stadium plan?

3 hours ago, Brizzol said:

Would prefer it if we could load to card. Had problems with the e-ticket for palace game.

Seems you can buy a ticket in the Atyeo instead of your season ticket seat as well for those who are interested.

3 hours ago, red is the new black said:

The load option is available.

Just above the options for ticket collections or etickets i says click here to upload on to your card.

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yeah the load to card option is very well hidden, and if you’re on a mobile it then opens a pop up that you can’t see unless you scroll up. 

Thanks for confirming load to card option was there. When using my Android phone, the option isnt there when the page first loads but appears after a delay so easy to miss. See two screen shots below.  

20171113_144317.png

Screenshot_20171113-144350.jpg

1 hour ago, Can't stand me now said:

Surprised about the print at home option would have thought this would be 'proper' tickets only. Seems an easy option just to photo copy the original & sell or give to a friend to give it a go (I'm aware it won't scan but I'm sure they'll be some trying their luck).

I splashed out :laughcont: an extra £1 for an actual ticket - Little souvenir of the night we ripped Manchester apart

:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

If you are a Season ticket holder do not choose seats from the stadium plan, unless you actually want to sit somewhere else. Your actual seat has been reserved for you and hasn't been sold, just 'held' for you to buy. 

Click reservations are your seat is there. 

I thought moves weren't allowed for this fixture?

22 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

So did i but as some here have said they've bought tickets in diffrrent seats than they were reserved, i guess you can move to another seat as long as its not already been reserved for a ST holder 

This is not what was stated in the Q&A:

As a season card holder, can I buy just my own seat, or a different seat in the stadium?

Just your own seat, which will be reserved until 10am on Monday, December 20th.

@AdamB ???

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

As a season card holder, can I buy just my own seat, or a different seat in the stadium?

@AdamB ???

Fair enough i almost bought 3 in the south stand because I saw the singing sections was sold out. Then realised our tickets in there had been held for us and got those instead of some random ones.

48 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

@AdamB ???

Does it matter what seat they buy?

Being a season ticket holder gives you that choice. I for 1 have taken it up as a chance to sit in the upper Lansdown. Meaning myself and the three others I attend with will be vacating our normal seats in the dolman .

One of the only perks about being a season ticket holder.

Archived