IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is not what was stated in the Q&A:

As a season card holder, can I buy just my own seat, or a different seat in the stadium?

Just your own seat, which will be reserved until 10am on Monday, December 20th.

@AdamB ???

A bug made seats not reserved for season card holders / half-season card holders available for a short time but this was quickly fixed. Those who did buy elsewhere can either call up to ensure they get their correct seat, or we'll honour their purchase elsewhere. 

36 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Boom day one and one of our own trying to make a quick buck !! Hope they take a long hard look at themselves..

IMG_0068.PNG

As he can’t make it, let’s hope the club breaks it’s own policies just this once and refunds this ticket, then resell to someone else. If the person who did this eBay Post is reading this, you sir / madam are despicable. 

50 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Boom day one and one of our own trying to make a quick buck !! Hope they take a long hard look at themselves..

IMG_0068.PNG

He say "I know how valuable this ticket is" but does he really? £150 would buy you a membership and 4 match tickets that would virtually guarantee you a ticket without the risk of having your ticket cancelled - as well as allowing you to watch more football! Alternatively you could spend just £49 more on a half season ticket.

I don't think any ticket is worth £150 at this stage. In fact I suspect we might be overstating the value of this game to non-City fans full stop.

Let's hope the money grabbing muppet comes unstuck.

A bloke I did some work for probably about five years ago rang me today to see if I could get him a three tickets.

I told him no problem and to let his two mates know it`s sorted but I wouldn`t have them until the week before the game and to ring me then.

I`ll just keep rejecting his calls when he does the plastic manual manipulator.

7 hours ago, gl1 said:

As he can’t make it, let’s hope the club breaks it’s own policies just this once and refunds this ticket, then resell to someone else. If the person who did this eBay Post is reading this, you sir / madam are despicable. 

They only went on sale yesterday.  He knew he wouldn't be able to make the game due to going  on holiday (???).

No one forced him to buy it, he should have just let it stay in the system and hopefully a City Member could have had it.

Now him and his mate have opened up a can of worms for themselves.  Hopefully the ticket gets made void with no refund, and a City supporter eventually ends up in the seat by proper means.

What a wan....

Selling it at cost to a city supporter would be one thing (although not the day they go on sale), but this is just extortion.

Cancel the ticket(s) and resale them. Also ban him for the rest of the season and next. Tossrag

It amazes me that people are angry with the guy. If the club had any sense they would contact Ebay for sellers details and cancel his purchase and issue a written warning to him.

Reselling of football tickets is illegal unless they are VIP tickets, as brokers and agents buy them off clubs to sell.

A lot of clubs sell an allocation to Viagogo and Stubhub to sell on their behalf. Morally wrong, but I know for a fact Man City, Man Utd, Everton and Celtic all sell direct to these companies. Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal used to but they now, quite correctly have set up their own fans ticket exchanges. 

Archived