IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Have to say I'm not overly impressed that you get a randomly assigned position in the queue, I was on the site literally when the the pre queue management started and got assigned 900th in the queue. It can't be that hard to assign people places in a queue as and when they log on in the hour before tickets go live. It's just a good thing I don't have anything to do for the next hour. 

Same. Annoying.

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

No problems with getting tickets this morning.  The membership priority was applied to mine & my son's accounts correctly & the whole process took less than 2 minutes to complete.  Hope everyone else has an easy time too. :clapping:

Yeah, same. Can't complain with that process. Well done to the club. Didn't think I'd be able to get South Stand tickets so well happy with that 

• SC&T Board Members
7 minutes ago, hodge said:

Guess I'm just lucky like that ;)

You shouldn't have been charged, as per the agreement secured by the SC&T last year: http://bristolcitysupporters.org/ticket-fee-changes-agreed-with-bristol-sport/

If, on double-checking, it is clear that you were charged despite loading the ticket onto your card, I suggest you take it up with 'supporter services'.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:25, phantom said:

I think we are all overlooking what could be a potentially serious and upsetting encounter

Does Rachel Riley have a ticket????

Image result for rachel riley man utd

RR " Can I book 5 tickets please?"

Ticket Line " For which stand"

RR " The Lansdown"

Ticket Line " Which tier"

RR " Can I have 2 from the top and 3 from the bottom?"

• Admin
1 hour ago, hodge said:

Have to say I'm not overly impressed that you get a randomly assigned position in the queue, I was on the site literally when the the pre queue management started and got assigned 900th in the queue.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Got my tickets after being 692nd in the online queue despite logging in at 9am!

But surely the tickets only "go live" at 10am - so there was no queue to join before that point?

Archived