IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

1 minute ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

5:30 is literally kick out time. Unless I'm happy to spend the night here

If only there was a way of finding out who we were drawn against, when you got home*..!

*assuming the ####ing things been done by then..!! 

8 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

How technically difficult is it to pull 8 balls out of a bag?

Conspiracy theory. As it's not broadcast live on radio let alone TV, the four ties can be arranged to suit the TV companies.

Or should I say the Thais can arrange the ties?

2 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

"The Carabao Cup 'organisers' that the draw for the fifth round will be nothing short of revolutionary'' ....

(F#&£ me!  ... they can say that again!! )

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3241567/league-cup-first-as-carabao-cup-draw-to-be-shown-live-on-twitter

We don't need them to overthrow the government, just tell us who we're playing

Not read the whole thread, but surely someone can just live stream it from their phone?

**** me, it's 2017. I remember the Bradford City QF draw back in 88/89, got home from school, turned on the tv, BBC1, hit the teletext button and hit 302. That took about 10 mins, but way quicker than this barrel of shit

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

Not read the whole thread, but surely someone can just live stream it from their phone?

**** me, it's 2017. I remember the Bradford City QF draw back in 88/89, got home from school, turned on the tv, BBC1, hit the teletext button and hit 302. That took about 10 mins, but way quicker than this barrel of shit

I miss Bamboozle. 

Archived