IGNORED

Section 82 Displays

James

21 hours ago, James_ said:

Hi, absolutely bring it along!

We really do want it to be a wall of colour and noise, the more the merrier (like the sub plot as well).

We're still ironing out details for Cardiff display but it's definitely going to be a good one!

If you don't want to be lugging the flag around beforehand drop us a message and you can store it in the ground before kick off if easier. You'll be fine bringing it in with you as normal though.

Thanks I'll let you know if I am going in early or not. Also another poster has mentioned about flying flags during the game. Isn't there a terraced area in the south corner that isn't used during match days? Only a couple of stewards stand there if you asked them very very nicely do you think they'd let us stand there to fly them during the game? Might be worth asking. 

23 hours ago, Ian M said:

I'm sure when I donated the target was £1500. Saw your reply and thought it'd moved to £3k and thought "wow, maybe they plan to kit out the whole South Stand" but follow the link and see the target is now £1000.

Wouldn't it be a great visual impact if it was the whole of the SS with flags and banners with an ultras type atmosphere that teams would be intimidated by and our players inspired, almost like the old Kop end at Liverpool?

Maybe it's time for the club and players to contribute to the section 82 group funds?

Would be good if club / players contributed after all we're trying to increase the atmosphere at the gate. Not arrange a dust up with opposition fans , even lame clubs like Watford put on a good display , also lower league teams out do us , aldershot , York to name a couple 

perhaps someone who knows players or club officials approach them might help. Rather than talk on here !  Forza section82 

• The topic was pinned
5 hours ago, kivsy said:

Would be good if club / players contributed after all we're trying to increase the atmosphere at the gate. Not arrange a dust up with opposition fans , even lame clubs like Watford put on a good display , also lower league teams out do us , aldershot , York to name a couple 

perhaps someone who knows players or club officials approach them might help. Rather than talk on here !  Forza section82 

Jon Leko retweeted it on twitter, think theres more the club could do though, almost like they're just putting up with it.

Don’t want to tread on people’s toes but been getting in touch with  my graphic side and been creating some designs for S82 and the south stand. Will upload to this thread once completed and by all means the people who organise these things can use them. 

Got a special one for the Man Utd game 

On 31/10/2017 at 09:46, willem ii said:

This the way how they are made in Tilburg! By hand (as it is supposed to be done). This one was made in celebration of 120 years of Willem II....

Where is it you get the massive material from? Must cost an arm and a leg!! 

15 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Don’t want to tread on people’s toes but been getting in touch with  my graphic side and been creating some designs for S82 and the south stand. Will upload to this thread once completed and by all means the people who organise these things can use them. 

Look forward to seeing them!

21 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Just a lot of white sheets and paint and a lot of voluntary work will do the job. Getting all the sheets together alone takes more than one day.... let alone the paint work. 

Once a year the Tilburg Tifosi collect money begore a match, where they gather money (last season around 6.600 Euro) and sometimes a sponsor pays for the material....

• The topic was unpinned

Archived