IGNORED

A new string to our bow under Lee Johnson - Bounceback Ability

Port Said Red

I went with the longer thread title to keep the Major happy :).  But I am sure there were a few little doubts entering some peoples minds after a short run without a win and that defeat to Leeds. I think todays result shows that we might have some mini runs without results but I dn't think we will have the kind of near disastrous run we had last year. 

7 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I went with the longer thread title to keep the Major happy :).  But I am sure there were a few little doubts entering some peoples minds after a short run without a win and that defeat to Leeds. I think todays result shows that we might have some mini runs without results but I dn't think we will have the kind of near disastrous run we had last year. 

Of course we won't have a meltdown like last season because much better squad and lee has learned,rode our luck at times first half against a team who looked doomed to me but you have to win those games and we did,you reds

On 28/10/2017 at 17:32, The Gasbuster said:

That has put me off my dinner.

He is one ugly bastard !

Mixed feelings going out on the pull with ol' Iain.

1. The girls are gonna go  what the  **** is that? It's not halloween anymore!

But 2. You're gonna feel like a proper Brad look-alike along side this geezer

so yeah

Something else I've noticed. At Ipswich City went looking for that third goal. At Hull, most teams having fought back to 2-2 would have played the game out. Not this City team; "we can win this" now seems to be the mentality.

1 hour ago, Assassin Reid said:

Beardsley and Dowie were well ugly but Trifon Ivanov gets my vote.

Remember him from the World Cup playing for the Bulgaria side that knocked out Germany?

Died only last year too aged 50.

ChuSwkL.jpg

Did he? I never knew that. I always remember him thinking he could score from any free kick in the opposition half but never actually doing it. I reckon the rest of the team were too scared to tell him to stop trying it and give someone else a go.

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Did he? I never knew that. I always remember him thinking he could score from any free kick in the opposition half but never actually doing it. I reckon the rest of the team were too scared to tell him to stop trying it and give someone else a go.

I can't imagine Stoichkov being scared of him.....but then again perhaps he was!

Archived