IGNORED

Đurić

petehinton

19 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I didn't actually compare him to Paul but I did speculate whether, like Paul, he might prove to be an all round centre forward. Though he doesn't have Paul's pace.

My point being that while there is understandable emphasis on his heading ability there seems to be a lot more to his game than that.

So more like Bob "Bob Super Bob" Taylor?

1 minute ago, Dr Balls said:

So more like Bob "Bob Super Bob" Taylor?

I bow to nobody in my admiration for Bob but I wouldn't describe him as a centre forward.

Paul on the other hand was imo the best all round centre forward we have had in the post Atyeo period.

3 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I bow to nobody in my admiration for Bob but I wouldn't describe him as a centre forward.

Paul on the other hand was imo the best all round centre forward we have had in the post Atyeo period.

Took him a little while to get going too mind :) .

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Not much he can do other than try and stop them jumping by nefarious means and I can`t see our Neil resorting to that.:ph34r:

I`m more concerned about a certain ex-player being told to wind ours up at every opportunity. Aden in particular needs to keep his head on straight as he`ll be the main target I think.

Rearrange these words in to a proper sentence ;

Back pocket Lardarse  Flint will have in his . 

Try not to get it wrong .

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Wow, likening him to the Paul Cheesley is some accolade 

He needs good service and Callum seems to be filling the potential tial that Martin O'Neil and our recruitment team first saw. 

He could terrorise Cardiff if the Ashton crowd get right behind him. What a prospect and yet another addition to the awesome list of "developement" (increased market value) MA and Lj are drawing up. Our owner must love his astute football decisions? 

Nobody into £20m: Jk, BR, JB

Nobody into £10: FF, AF, MD

Nobody into £5m:JP, CO'D

Who's next

I'm more than convinced that Aden Flint is worth more than ten quid !

What I really like is how he creates space in the box to attack the ball, he’s sensible enough to hang bsck a bit so he’s got a few yards!

If you watch the goal yesterday he is constantly moving (only a couple of steps) which means the defender can’t get tight as he’ll leave space for him to attack and, like yesterday, the defender hangs off a yard meaning he’s never going to beat Djuric in the air! 

Gonna be one hell of an asset if we can keep him fit! If he gets 10 goals that’s a big return as it sure he will play a part in a lot more 

5 hours ago, italian dave said:

No you didn't, you're just picking on me to correct!! See 73 threads from a search of "Kodjia" - no idea whether that will now appear a word starting with a c or Kodjia when I press the button!!

Sorry Ian, it was a late night bored and awake in a hotel near Sunderland!! No wish to make life difficult for you mods who do a great job. Can we agree on Milan??

Variations (including deliberately incorrect ones) of Kodjias name have been auto corrected for months and months and months. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

What I loved seeIng was Milan being doublemarked and playing as if there was no one on him .

He's the Beast of Bosnia

What I like is that he doesn't just rely on being tall, he actually has a good leap on him. If you watch people like Crouch and Dzeko they rarely get off the ground.

Archived