IGNORED

Lee Tomlin returns (merged)

Septic Peg

Next Saturday, we host Warnock and co which includes eternal good boy Mr Lee Tomlin.

Offloaded by us during the summer for the price we paid, and with all the rumours flying around about his alleged antics (GBH and playing hide the sausage with his kids nanny), plus "that" tweet, it would suggest he won't be getting some applause from the crowd like most City rejects when they return...

Chances are as well, he won't start but will make an appearance from the bench. He's only started 4 times for Cardiff with all other appearances coming as a sub.

Will you give him a clap or will you boo?

If the hide the sausage games are true, he may well have given himself the clap already. 

He was cracking when on loan, then incredibly disappointing and bordering unprofessional once he'd signed. A huge let down, but nothing we didn't know given the gamble. A ripple of applause for his mercurial talents when on loan should do it. He doesn't deserve a love-in

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Next Saturday, we host Warnock and co which includes eternal good boy Mr Lee Tomlin.

Offloaded by us during the summer for the price we paid, and with all the rumours flying around about his alleged antics (GBH and playing hide the sausage with his kids nanny), plus "that" tweet, it would suggest he won't be getting some applause from the crowd like most City rejects when they return...

Chances are as well, he won't start but will make an appearance from the bench. He's only started 4 times for Cardiff with all other appearances coming as a sub.

After seeing his performance yesterday on C5 I'm sure Frankie will tempt him by throwing a few up in the penalty area...

I don’t have a problem with Lee Tomlin. I will always fondly remember some of the magic moments that he produced for us. Unfortunately they were few & far between, once his signing became permanent. 

I don’t have a problem with him shagging the nanny, or even having some bother on a night out. He’s a red blooded Male. 

I am though glad that he’s gone and is now someone else’s disruptive problem to deal with. 

We know he thrives on abuse/banter aimed his way. Best to ignore him as much as possible. 

Genuinely think it'll affect him more if he isn't acknowledged.

The guy loves to be centre of attention, even for abuse. I remember at Brentford away they were all giving him abuse for his size, then he went and scored.

Keep quiet, and Tomlin keeps quiet. Perfect.

Glad when Tomlin joined us especially on loan, but not sad to see him go. 

Best ignored on Saturday. A bit like getting a girlfriend a bit above your usual scoring average. You both know it & to start with everything is fine because you reckon you are pretty lucky. Then all the petty ego kicks in, with the "me, me, me" antics, and you realise for all the good looks, it just isn't worth the hastle any more, so you call it a day.

Next time you see her, she's with someone you really can't stand. Do you acknowledge her and/or him? No leave them to it. He doesn't deserve to be warned and she will be peeved that you blanked her!

23 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don’t have a problem with him shagging the nanny, or even having some bother on a night out. He’s a red blooded Male.

As am I, but I'm not a *****. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Glad when Tomlin joined us especially on loan, but not sad to see him go. 

Best ignored on Saturday. A bit like getting a girlfriend a bit above your usual scoring average. You both know it & to start with everything is fine because you reckon you are pretty lucky. Then all the petty ego kicks in, with the "me, me, me" antics, and you realise for all the good looks, it just isn't worth the hastle any more, so you call it a day.

Next time you see her, she's with someone you really can't stand. Do you acknowledge her and/or him? No leave them to it. He doesn't deserve to be warned and she will be peeved that you blanked her!

There, there. 

22 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

... to earn a contract, it now appears.

Well he did so you can't argue with that. We were all at the Hudds 4.0 last game when the stadium were chanting sign him up etc etc. He was utter class. Yes it didn't work out last season but he still had moments of brilliance. Did the right thing selling him and clearly seemed to be a disruption but to the fans he was always decent. 

56 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Is this the kid's nanny ? 

IMG_0088.JPG

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Just seen his `goal` from yesterday. I personally think it should have stood but that just makes it even funnier.:P

It's clearly against the rules, and for a professional footballer not to know that is ridiculous. If it was legal you'd have players surrounding the goalkeeper every time he had the ball in his hands.

But yes, hilarious I'll agree :laugh:

3 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

It's clearly against the rules, and for a professional footballer not to know that is ridiculous. If it was legal you'd have players surrounding the goalkeeper every time he had the ball in his hands.

But yes, hilarious I'll agree :laugh:

I know it is but it`s the sort of thing that wouldn`t have been years ago, it was funny though seeing all the redbirds celebrating and Tomlin going `What?` and holding his hands out. 

Strangely it was the only thing Warnock didn`t complain about afterwards so he at least must know the rules. As usual, the ref was crap as they didn`t win -strange he didn`t mention the two nailed on penalties that Millwall should have had though :whistle:

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Strangely it was the only thing Warnock didn`t complain about afterwards so he at least must know the rules.

That's the bit that surprised me. I was all ready to listen to him going mental about it, and then he just agreed with the decision... The bastard couldn't even let me have that moment!!

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

I would suspect Tomlin will start next weekend, Colin will know it’s a game that Tomlin will be up for

Archived