IGNORED

O’Dowda-duck broken?

Charlie BCFC

Obviously he’s always been a fantastic player when running with the ball he gives the opposition all kinds of problems. But he always struggled with contributing with goals in terms of goals and assists. I know it’s only two games but that’s now 1 goal and one assist could that give him the confidence in the final third that he most certainly needs. I really hope so.

2 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Obviously he’s always been a fantastic player when running with the ball he gives the opposition all kinds of problems. But he always struggled with contributing with goals in terms of goals and assists. I know it’s only two games but that’s now 1 goal and one assist could that give him the confidence in the final third that he most certainly needs. I really hope so.

He took the corner for the 1st goal as well didn't he? So 2 assists yesterday to go with his goal against Palace. Improving nicely this season.

Enjoy him while hes here. He is a premier league player in the making. Him, Bryan, Brownhill and Paterson all are probably being looked at by some form of premier league club at the moment. It is why i hope we do push for promotion this season as it will be either easier to keep them around or bring in similar quality to replace them. 

Archived