IGNORED

Episode #3 - No end Product

Shtanley

4 hours ago, Shtanley said:

@Ben4BCFC We’ve got a few regular features, a rant, an interview, a player in focus. We hope to do social media comments each week too but didn’t this episode cause nobody really said much of interest to us. A regular cider segment is in the works so don’t go anywhere. 

My reference to the features was generally just a little bit about relating it to other current successful podcasts. And also something that you may end up developing more of yourself, rather than something I expect more of.

As I said, if you didn't change anything I don't think it'd be a bad thing. Keep it up. Looking forward to Sunday's and hopefully a review of the 6 points one half of the OSIB team predicted...

22 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Football Ramble started in a kitchen, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Funnily enough Joel Grove who's a big part of FR helped me get our podcast on the hosting website. Really nice guy. He's listening and giving us feedback, if we have a quarter of the success of FR I'll be a happy man

Listened in for the first time on the way home last night (perfect length, it finished as I pulled up on the drive!)

Have to say, wasn't expecting much in terms how the two presenters would come over, but fair play to you both, you sound like you've been doing it for a while. As others will know, I'm a massive NFL fan (Saints) and some lads have just started a UK Saints podcast, you wipe the floor with those boys - I've actually stopped listening as the content and flow is so poor - so well done on that

Loved the report from @Olé, yeah the background noise was high and the wind got a bit much in the final part of the report, but it's October. In Sunderland. And there was a crowd. Big deal, really enjoyed it

As for the content, I'm sure you will tweak it as you go along, but it was a solid 8/10 for me, and way more than I expected, far more professional. If you keep that level going then I can imagine the club letting you speak to players once in a while. I would certainly hope so, anyway

Great start, been needing a City podcast for a while and it sounds like Stan and Joe (pretty sure it's Joe, sorry if I've got that wrong!) are the right people to get it up and running

10 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Listened in for the first time on the way home last night (perfect length, it finished as I pulled up on the drive!)

Have to say, wasn't expecting much in terms how the two presenters would come over, but fair play to you both, you sound like you've been doing it for a while. As others will know, I'm a massive NFL fan (Saints) and some lads have just started a UK Saints podcast, you wipe the floor with those boys - I've actually stopped listening as the content and flow is so poor - so well done on that

Loved the report from @Olé, yeah the background noise was high and the wind got a bit much in the final part of the report, but it's October. In Sunderland. And there was a crowd. Big deal, really enjoyed it

As for the content, I'm sure you will tweak it as you go along, but it was a solid 8/10 for me, and way more than I expected, far more professional. If you keep that level going then I can imagine the club letting you speak to players once in a while. I would certainly hope so, anyway

Great start, been needing a City podcast for a while and it sounds like Stan and Joe (pretty sure it's Joe, sorry if I've got that wrong!) are the right people to get it up and running

I've noticed the BEP podcast has gone a bit quiet since this one has started..

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I've noticed the BEP podcast has gone a bit quiet since this one has started..

Well remembered, Foggy - I was going to ask something along those lines

In my head this was done in line with the EP and Michelle Owen?? Or was this the one that was already being discussed on here when all of a sudden they made their announcement. I put the involvement of the EP as giving it a more professional edge than I was expecting

You know when you've written something that sounds ridiculous?? EP.....professional....I can see where I went wrong now

As you were, I'm just rambling now.....

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Well remembered, Foggy - I was going to ask something along those lines

In my head this was done in line with the EP and Michelle Owen?? Or was this the one that was already being discussed on here when all of a sudden they made their announcement. I put the involvement of the EP as giving it a more professional edge than I was expecting

You know when you've written something that sounds ridiculous?? EP.....professional....I can see where I went wrong now

As you were, I'm just rambling now.....

I heard a bit of it.. and it was fine, but just scratched the surface. Nothing particularly interesting or unique about it. Just two journalists talking about things we already knew.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I heard a bit of it.. and it was fine, but just scratched the surface. Nothing particularly interesting or unique about it. Just two journalists talking about things we already knew.

I'll give it a miss

Our boys sound like they've got it nailed

• The title was changed to Episode #3 - No end Product

Archived