IGNORED

Season ticket - long shot!!

Chessels Chick

8 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Might be an idea to call Sunderland to see if it was picked up by their staff post match? A couple of quid to cover the postage is better than £10 to replace it.

Will ring them tomorrow - only just realised missing as getting on train to come back to Bristol ...could be anywhere!

28 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

No I'm not after a ManU ticket!! 

Did anyone by chance find a season ticket at Sunderland?? I still had it in coat pocket after Palace match but think must have fallen out at ground or thereabouts yesterday ...

Guess I'll have to pay for replacement if doesn't turn up??

I don't think so.I lent mine to my son by posting it and the Post Office lost it. It was replaced for free, no questions asked.

Going off topic, I lost the screw lid for my flask on Tuesday v Palace.  Dropped it over the glass barrier in LS Section A4, onto some chaps head.  As I leant over to apologise, and he looked up to infer "what the eff was that", Joe Bryan scored, and we both missed the goal.

Apologies to that chap!

58 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I don't think so.I lent mine to my son by posting it and the Post Office lost it. It was replaced for free, no questions asked.

There is now a charge for lost season tickets. My son lost his after the last game last season and had to pay for a new one this season,  when renewing even though if he had moved seats he wouldn't have had to pay for a new card

3 hours ago, Chessels Chick said:

Did anyone by chance find a season ticket at Sunderland?? I still had it in coat pocket after Palace match but think must have fallen out at ground or thereabouts yesterday ...

Noooooo! It's not mine is it?

6 hours ago, Chessels Chick said:

just out of interest, why were you carrying something so valuable when you didn't need to?

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Going off topic, I lost the screw lid for my flask on Tuesday v Palace.  Dropped it over the glass barrier in LS Section A4, onto some chaps head.  As I leant over to apologise, and he looked up to infer "what the eff was that", Joe Bryan scored, and we both missed the goal.

Apologies to that chap!

Watch at how flasks will now be banned as people have been using their lids as dangerous weapons!!

6 hours ago, pillred said:

just out of interest, why were you carrying something so valuable when you didn't need to?

Been asking myself the same question! Only realised it was in coat pocket on train up north on Thurs eve ... did think about putting it somewhere safe rather than take it out and about, and might have done but can't remember and not turned up at sister's house in Ripon yet either!

As one of my brothers so kindly mentions above it's a sign of old age!!!!

8 hours ago, pillred said:

Is it actually any more “valuable” than the tenner that it would cost to get a replacement card..? 

I’m pretty sure I take out several items that are worth double that, to pretty much every home or away match. I think they call them £20 notes. 

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is it actually any more “valuable” than the tenner that it would cost to get a replacement card..? 

I’m pretty sure I take out several items that are worth double that, to pretty much every home or away match. I think they call them £20 notes. 

I would have happily paid the tenner but could've done without the stress/panic! Might still have to if ticket gets lost in the post ... 

Archived