IGNORED

Fulham Odds

slartibartfast

Not too shocked, odds are determined by the bets people place, a sudden amount high value bets on us would reduce the odds dramatically. Im sticking us in an accumulator along with Leeds (to beat Derby at Elland Road) and Sunderland (to beat Bolton at Home). Just under 15/1.........good TV show too!!

14 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Not too shocked, odds are determined by the bets people place, a sudden amount high value bets on us would reduce the odds dramatically. Im sticking us in an accumulator along with Leeds (to beat Derby at Elland Road) and Sunderland (to beat Bolton at Home). Just under 15/1.........good TV show too!!

Yes, I'm aware odds are punter led, but even so.................

26 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Bookies never cease to amaze !

I'd have thought we'd be favorites, good record at CC, good record away in general, Fulham well below in table, couldn't beat Bolton.........and yet they are a shade of odds-on. You tell me !

Yet an article I read had us beating them 1-3. So, its anybody's guess that match. I know it could go either way that one.

18 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Yes, I'm aware odds are punter led, but even so.................

Not a surprise - historically Fulham score at home - I think we are still in that not sure area with bookies - are they genuine contenders or will they implode again sort of thinking.

To be honest I would take a point - Fulham are good or bad it seems - never consistent!!

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I'm gonna nick that mate, where'd you get those odds?

2 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Strangely I backed the exact same treble but BTS and win. 111.5/1 - lovely little bet I thought.

Archived