IGNORED

The Fulham v Bristol City Match Day Thread 15

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

What an absolute shitshow that game was! They looked absolutely world class that day, turns out we were just ******* awful!

The friend who sent me that noted at the time that the bookies had a City win at 500/1 and wondered if I thought it worth a flutter. I replied that I was waiting until the 5th went in and the odds went to 4 figures...

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Great article Havana,

Craven cottage isn't anything special as a stadium per se but it's one everyone, myself included, seems to enjoy visiting. It's a very pleasant place to be, picturesque, friendly home fans and right on the river. As I said, the ground isn't all that but it's an away day I would highly recommend. Work commitments allowing, I will head up the M4 this afternoon hoping to see another win for the mighty reds.

1-2, Flint and Bobby.

COYR

Bloody conference calls! 'It will only take an hour', 3 bastard hours!!!! No Craven cottage for me then. :(

COME ON CITY!!

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Sad 1

Only been to one game at the Cottage, but it was a good one to remember. Late seventies, living in London at the time, City's promotion season when Alan Dicks's side went up to the old First Division. Can't recall the score, but I distinctly remember Tom Richie scoring and I believe we went on to win convincingly. A repeat tonight would do nicely, 

• Like 1

One of my first games at the gate must have been 1967 ish. Fulham had just been telegated from the top flight with 3 or 4 aged internationals.  Johnny Haynes was one.  We thrashed them 4 - 0 that day.

If we want to press at the top of the division, we need a win tonight, though a draw would not be a bad result.

Prediction 2 - 1 to City. Snakey in the first half and a late goal from Milan.