IGNORED

The Fulham v Bristol City Match Day Thread 15

7 minutes ago, Red Wardy Returns said:

World Beaters

Sunderland's home record is truly dismal - an unbelievable fall from grace. In the days when Peter Reid was their boss they were battling away at the top of the Prem - he took them to two consecutive 7th place finishes (having spent a lot of the second season in 2nd place) and Kevin Phillips was the top scorer in Europe with 30 goals in one of those seasons.....heady days for the mackems....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:
"I've usually been a member rather than STH during my years supporting the club. Whenever I've had the opportunity to go, I've always wanted to go - regardless of how we were doing at the time. However this is the first time in my life I've concluded that I don't want to spend money on a football match until there is a change. In fact I almost feel a responsibility not to go. (I understand it's completely different for STH who have already paid... " ( chippenham Red last season)

Welcome back Chip Red!!!!

:thumbsup:

•  

Ha ha good digging there! Certainly wouldn't deny that was how I felt at the time - but then so many of us did back then. Humble pie all round!

• Like 2