IGNORED

The Fulham v Bristol City Match Day Thread 15

Completely and utterly dominant. But for some poor finishing we could have had 5 or 6. 

Ive not seen forward play like that from us ever. 

Very well done the lads. And well done LJ. Very very impressive. 

Korey, Joe, Bobby, COD all played out of their skin. The only thing that concerns me is the January transfer window. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Fantastic result. Not going to lie, unexpectedly good given how I felt about the line up. Two away games, six points.

Injuries starting to pile up, and really disappointed about Pisano, but great great result and clean sheet.

Playing well, four points clear of 7th. Interesting.

Maybe it's good Baker didn't play. Nice and fresh for Sat. 

3 minutes ago, megansdad said:

spot on Esmond - thought Joe Bryan had another storming game but agree with your assessment. Leko had a good opportunity to impress but did not really grasp it. 3 good points and another really impressive performance, despite injuries.

Might be wrong but I thought I saw LJ have a real good go at him for giving the ball away.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Superb performance, Bryan & Smith particularly impressive

O'Dowda and Frankie too: the winger ran all over  the pitch, especially in the 2nd half, and our goalkeeper made at two great saves.

In fairness, all the lads played well, maybe with the exception of Leko (5.5?).

Edited by Dan Robin

Great work again from the players and staff - nice to see Reid continue to score key goals, and a curate’s egg of a strike from Smith too.

Roll on Cardiff, which isn’t only now a derby where we absolutely owe them one after a couple of lean years results-wise, and also a top six clash.

Hope we give ‘em hell.

COYR