IGNORED

Our Physio

Dolman_Stand

3 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Have we ever had so many recurring / mystery injuries that seemingly can't be solved or the player returns too early and is quickly back on the treatment table?!? Most things seem positive at the moment but this has been going on for so long and needs sorting

Because someone’s just pulled their hamstring..?!

2 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Pisano, Djuric, O'Neil all seem to never quite get to the bottom of what the problem is, just can't ever remember this situation with so many players...there was others last season as well.

Djuric has had surgery and on his way back. Pisano has recovered from a knee problem and just pull his hamstring. 

O’neil, granted..! 

11 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Have we ever had so many recurring / mystery injuries that seemingly can't be solved or the player returns too early and is quickly back on the treatment table?!? Most things seem positive at the moment but this has been going on for so long and needs sorting

I think you could potentially question the Phys if we had that same reoccurring injuries.. But for example, Pisano was out with knee injury and tonight he has pulled his hamstring. No one can foresee this. 

I could understand your point if it was his knee again though.

1 minute ago, Red said:

Hamstring should be fine if you warmed up properly.

Even then that's no insurance against injury (albeit it will significantly reduce the risk). All it takes is a sudden stretch for a ball to take it from a relaxed position to full stretch and ping...especially in the cold weather. 

11 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

And don't forget Taylor's broken nose.

Meanwhile, I have recently developed a bit of a hurty back.

Is it time to let him go?

We certainly need to get a few players back and fit over the international break after Cardiff, with Bailey away again on international duty playing in tropical heat he's going to be pretty tired after all that flying around!

Honduras want to move the kickoff forward to avoid some thunderstorms predicted, so chances are it'll be over 30deg at kickoff, then he's got to pack up and fly from Honduras to Sydney to play again only 4 days later.

Chances are it'll be fairly warm here as we are in late spring!

Then he's back on a plane for a Saturday kick off with us on the 18th. 

28 minutes ago, Sydneybcfc said:

We certainly need to get a few players back and fit over the international break after Cardiff, with Bailey away again on international duty playing in tropical heat he's going to be pretty tired after all that flying around!

Honduras want to move the kickoff forward to avoid some thunderstorms predicted, so chances are it'll be over 30deg at kickoff, then he's got to pack up and fly from Honduras to Sydney to play again only 4 days later.

Chances are it'll be fairly warm here as we are in late spring!

Then he's back on a plane for a Saturday kick off with us on the 18th. 

hopefully he picks up a hamstring injury in the 94 minute against cardiff and is out for 10 days

15 hours ago, spudski said:

A physio mentioned to me, that they are dealing with a lot of Hamstring 'problems' throughout all the Clubs teams, apparently due to the high pressing game we play.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Brendan Rogers suffered a similar amount of issues when he went to Liverpool after changing the style of play there as well

May not have been hamstrings, but it was one particular injury

I'm sure the team are looking into it

Archived