IGNORED

We are GOING UP!!!!!

Inactive user

28 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I always said we'd give it a damn good go this season and I was right.

I'm going to call it now and keep the positivity going. We are GOING UP, I am convinced.

COYR

That's the spirit. Don't worry about the self-deprecating naysayers! 

You Reeeddddddss! 

23 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

The Cardiff game could be the Brighton of last season. We have done nothing yet, it's a good start but I'm not counting the chickens until March/April.

Whilst I agree we need to keep our feet on the floor somewhat, to say we have done nothing yet does a massive disservice to what we have achieved thus far this season.  We are playing with passion, desire, ability, belief and a real understanding of everything we're trying to do.  It does feel as if something very special is brewing at the Gate.  We will likely have a blip somewhere along the line and it's about how we recover from that.  But in the meantime let's just sit back and enjoy the ride!

55 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

The Cardiff game could be the Brighton of last season. We have done nothing yet, it's a good start but I'm not counting the chickens until March/April.

More worried the Cardiff game will be the Cardiff game of last season!

We seem to have the gypsies curse over Fulham at their place at the moment, as Cardiff do at ours. Big game, looking forward to it, if it goes our way, bloody great. If it doesn't, still enjoying this season tremendously.

Certainly going in the right direction. Third of season gone, 4 th place, 4 points clear of 7th. Averaged 1.7 points p/g from first 10 games which is playoff form. Averaged 2 points p/g from next 5 which is Automatic form. Need to start turning over the sides around us to really prove we are challengers so Cardiff on Saturday would be a good place to start. Win that and I will be dreaming a little more. 

Archived