IGNORED

Fulham Highlights

Nibor

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Great pace from COD for the second goal. 

I’ve been critical of his lack of end product and impact on a game. I’m delighted that he seems to have addressed this and is now producing in the final third. 

Spot on, he really seems to have stepped it up the last few games.  Difference in pace looks to me down to determination, he's finally decided he is going to ******* get there first!

4 minutes ago, gl1 said:

Don’t like to see our players clapping their red card. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don’t blame them if he’s smacked Wright in the face, off the ball. 

I know what you mean it doesn’t look great... but as said watching your mate get hit will lead you to reacting like that. Pretty tame response if anything! 

Maybe he was just motivating the team :ph34r:

Enjoyed our performance tonight and we could / should have scored a couple more. Thought it was a good team performance with Joe and Korey both excellent. Frankie made a great save having had little else to do. Concerned by Eros injury and Leko looked a bit sloppy when he came on. 

Need to ensure we are fully prepared for anything against Cardiff and that we don’t get undone as we did against Leeds. 

30 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Enjoyed our performance tonight and we could / should have scored a couple more. Thought it was a good team performance with Joe and Korey both excellent. Frankie made a great save having had little else to do. Concerned by Eros injury and Leko looked a bit sloppy when he came on. 

Need to ensure we are fully prepared for anything against Cardiff and that we don’t get undone as we did against Leeds. 

Exactly how I saw it!

3 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

That Flint header off the bar looked onside to me when scrambled in. Decent goals and generally great performance until they went down to ten oddly. 

Looked at it a few times. When Flint actually heads it, he is a good yard onside. It is a really poor decision that no doubt we would discuss all night...if it mattered!

52 minutes ago, gl1 said:

Why not?

The ref, after consultation got it spot on. If our players applaud the fact it may enamoure the official to believe he did the right thing. Which he did. Therefore he sides with our boys. 

Jeez. It's not like players 'play' the ref is it.

He deserved to go.

7 minutes ago, TubbyTomlin said:

I'm sure Wright is still onside when it hits the bar and arguably still when he touches the ball?! Shocker 

Agreed. 

I can only assume the lino flagged for Bobby being offside (incorrectly obviously as he didn't play it). 

45 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I thought the ball went out from the corner?

The highlights show the whole corner kick, and most certainly not that. Think a previous poster is right that Bobby was most likely off side, and the Lino was unclear whether he had played it.

9 hours ago, gl1 said:

The guy was a red card waiting to happen from the off. Was ludicrous that he hadn't already got a yellow after some cynical/reckless tackles, particularly on Bryan. He got too angry too quickly. And THEN he seemed to connect with Wright's face.

9 hours ago, freezer said:

Why not?

The ref, after consultation got it spot on. If our players applaud the fact it may enamoure the official to believe he did the right thing. Which he did. Therefore he sides with our boys. 

Jeez. It's not like players 'play' the ref is it.

He deserved to go.

Exactly. I play football and it's one thing to try and get somebody sent off, but when somebody deserves it you feel justified with the ref's call!

23 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Great pace from COD for the second goal. 

I’ve been critical of his lack of end product and impact on a game. I’m delighted that he seems to have addressed this and is now producing in the final third. 

23 hours ago, Nibor said:

Spot on, he really seems to have stepped it up the last few games.  Difference in pace looks to me down to determination, he's finally decided he is going to ******* get there first!

Strange, I thought it had been agreed by "everyone" that he can't play on the right, because he can't beat his man on the outside and cross the ball from that wing? 

16 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Strange, I thought it had been agreed by "everyone" that he can't play on the right, because he can't beat his man on the outside and cross the ball from that wing? 

Was there a meeting I've missed or something?

Archived