IGNORED

20 Min video interview with Mark Ashton (BEP)

BookEnd

1 hour ago, BookEnd said:

Bristol City CEO Mark Ashton talks to the Bristol Post http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/lee-johnson-given-championship-warning-713679

Not sure if it's been posted but a decent listen to it you've got a spare few mins. Nothing extraordinary, but still a decent listen!

52 minutes ago, The_Don said:

Let's be clear about this BookEnd, it was an insightful video.

40 minutes ago, BookEnd said:

It was didn't say it wasn't mate? I just said there's nothing groundbreaking and was a decent listen. Chill out :)

Maybe i'm just easily amused, but this simple interaction made me laugh for a good 30 seconds :laughcont:

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Maybe i'm just easily amused, but this simple interaction made me laugh for a good 30 seconds :laughcont:

he certainly got me aha. :)

On topic I do enjoy listening to MA but he does always come out with the same corporate 'sound bites' to appease the fanbase without ever going into and informative details, like you hear one of his interviews, you've heard them all...

He seemingly loves to talk when all is going well, did he ever come out when we were in free fall last season? Strange, we only seem to see him like a grinning Cheshire cat when all is well in the garden. 

Not a critism per se. I love how SL, MA, LJ and co seem to be working as a collective unit all pulling in a singular director together and long may it continue. 

10 minutes ago, BookEnd said:

On topic I do enjoy listening to MA but he does always come out with the same corporate 'sound bites' to appease the fanbase without ever going into and informative details, like you hear one of his interviews, you've heard them all...

He seemingly loves to talk when all is going well, did he ever come out when we were in free fall last season? Strange, we only seem to see him like a grinning Cheshire cat when all is well in the garden. 

Not a critism per se. I love how SL, MA, LJ and co seem to be working as a collective unit all pulling in a singular director together and long may it continue. 

It's got better in fairness. It's like he's had a bit of a dressing down from somewhere and been told to cut it out.

44 minutes ago, BookEnd said:

In fairness he did do an interview in the midst of the shitstorm pleasing for us to stick with it.

3 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Anyone going to precis what he said?

Here's my clearesr interpretation of of it, sorry if I'm repeating myself.

"This is a very good question and topicold. I would say that if the forward line have a symmetrical teamworkers and that they can from the first passit of the ball... take in mind the measured beat of a one, two, throo or fido... so that the ball can falollop out to the wingers and a very fine trittly how in a run and drop-kick and carry one and shooting in the goal if they can get by without an offsiger which is known on the ref and don't throw the bottload because he's only doing his best. But, er, it'll be hard on their halfbackers because I don't think they'll get a chance to do a falolloper shooty on account of the front line with their deep joy of, shall we say, an express in their enthusiasm to the first who to clop falollop in the goalmouth. Oh yes. Anyway it's a very good question, sir. It's not much about music excepting that half-time in the band falolloped huffalo-dowd."

Now if we can stick to this theory we'll blitz em :facepalm:

Archived