IGNORED

Four TV games in December

westred1

5 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Wolves

Saturday, December 30th 2017 5:30PM 

Now showing as on sky sports.

Nice! 

Not sure how the police deem that as acceptable, given recent history and their objections to other changes, but hey ho - that’s a cracker of a fixture!

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Nice! 

Not sure how the police deem that as acceptable, given recent history and their objections to other changes, but hey ho - that’s a cracker of a fixture!

Yes, surprised by this, but yes I can see why sky would want it.

9 minutes ago, Super said:

450,000 gasheads now cancelling the SKY subscriptions.

Random thought, with City's present period of relative success and the growth of the club, I wonder if we are 'poaching' young Bristolians who would otherwise have grown into (shudder) gasheads?  Of course, their family members may try to put their foot down, but I bet our growing fan base must have a shrinking effect on theirs.

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Random thought, with City's present period of relative success and the growth of the club, I wonder if we are 'poaching' young Bristolians who would otherwise have grown into (shudder) gasheads?  Of course, their family members may try to put their foot down, but I bet our growing fan base must have a shrinking effect on theirs.

Yes, you are bound to, Unless you have some ties to a club as a youngster your going to go for the more succesfull club.

Archived