IGNORED

IMPORTANT - South Stand Display vs Cardiff

James

We have a display planned for tomorrow that will need full participation of the whole South Stand in order to be a success.

Under every seat (as per picture below) you'll find a piece of card. These are to be held up as the players come out, through to the end of the minutes silence please!

Spread the word!

COYR

S82

SEAT.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Yes, what does it say?

Particularly as those of us in the South Stand won't be able to see it.

It doesn’t say anything, it’s an image. I’m only not saying because it’s down to the flag people to reveal stuff. Will check when I’m down there later helping set up if we can say what it is. 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It doesn’t say anything, it’s an image. I’m only not saying because it’s down to the flag people to reveal stuff. Will check when I’m down there later helping set up if we can say what it is. 

Imagine if it's Lee Johnson's tap in at Cardiff, hahahaha, glorious. Or better yet, Gary Johnson's famous trip.

21 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

32 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Yes, what does it say?

Particularly as those of us in the South Stand won't be able to see it.

We won't be spoiling the surprise prior to the event for this one.

Should be a few camera lenses focussed on us though so should be a few pictures knocking around with a bit of luck!

Archived