IGNORED

IMPORTANT - South Stand Display vs Cardiff

James

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well that pretty much proves he did it to deliberately be 'antagonistic'.

I just think it's such an odd thing to do, poorly judged and arrogant - shows he's read this thread too :thumbsup:

I'd really like for this to have been a misunderstanding, but oh my God what a **** up.

15 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well that pretty much proves he did it to deliberately be 'antagonistic'.

I just think it's such an odd thing to do, poorly judged and arrogant - shows he's read this thread too :thumbsup:

People who are only ever employed by daddy and haven't achieved much or anything of their own (ahem Ashton Vale) tend to do odd things, perhaps because they live in a self-absorbed bubble.

We can all be antagonistic. 

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

A message?

A piss-take?

A bit salty?

And here we have it. Proof if proof were needed. All we’re interested in is getting you fans to spend your money. 

These two, or at least one of them - if this tweet is genuine - are really showing how much they care about BCFC, fans, Bristol Sport or #makingbristolproud.

There’s a C word that springs to mind. 

Contempt.

41 minutes ago, RedRobin13 said:

Maybe just maybe, if it wasn’t him who made the decision it could be his way of showing support for the display?

Posting a picture of yourself with a St George’s Cross painted on your face could certainly be construed as you showing that you are patriotic could it not?

I did consider this before I said it was a piss take. My final conclusion...........Its a piss take. His dad looks a tad embarrassed in the photo. I bet he is even more embarrassed now!

56 minutes ago, RedRobin13 said:

Maybe just maybe, if it wasn’t him who made the decision it could be his way of showing support for the display?

Posting a picture of yourself with a St George’s Cross painted on your face could certainly be construed as you showing that you are patriotic could it not?

I think a way of showing support would be:

• Apology
  • A £500 goodwill gesture to the fans whose time and money was wasted.

It is easier to think he is taking the piss out of fans.

6 hours ago, Monkeh said:

sorry that is absolute horse shit

@Monkeh seen the tweet? Still think the same?

People like the Ls are ******* us over all the time. Things like this, JLs tweet and evading and avoiding tax by living offshore.

But hey. We have a great stadium and stand on the brink of a game against Man Utd - another brand now priced out of the reach of genuine football supporters - and possibly the Murdoch Promised Land.

I’d swap all of that tomorrow for sitting on the crash barriers in the Enclosure not that long ago.

1 hour ago, Cowshed said:

I think a way of showing support would be:

• Apology
  • A £500 goodwill gesture to the fans whose time and money was wasted.

It is easier to think he is taking the piss out of fans.

Completely agree with the 2 bullet points however perhaps wonder whether as it was a club decision he would not be able to do either personally.

Just trying to point out another perspective as everyone had already seemingly jumped down his throat!

Seems astonishingly misguided that someone in his position would tweet it as a piss-take.

Archived