IGNORED

IMPORTANT - South Stand Display vs Cardiff

James

5 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Uh Oh. I live in London. Better batten down the hatches, dig the cricket bat out of the loft and prep for a riot.

On a serious note - how can this be deemed fine whilst the thing at AG wasn't.  Considering the opposition on Friday, greater numbers involved, and the even more acute timing, surely it would be higher up on whatever scale of "Will this annoy opposition supporters" you choose to use.

It's bloody Germany on the eve of Armistice Day.

Just making the powers that be's decision even more and more pathetic by the minute. How embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, lenred said:

Just making the powers that be's decision even more and more pathetic by the minute. How embarrassing. 

It's not just a St George cross on JL's face, it's a load of egg too. I dare say he won't learn any lessons; it's not like he appears to have learnt from previous mistakes.

He does seem to be in dire need of letting go into the real world and then coming back more rounded from it. Being 'gifted' a role is not exactly a good apprenticeship. 

34 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Oh look. St GeorgeGeorge's cross held up during the last post against the Germans at Wembley 

I can only assume that there are hundreds of furious germans smashing up Wembley at the moment.

Either that or mr Storr completely lost his mind and massively overestimated the risk when we played Cardiff.

19 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Come on let's hear it!

I wrote it but reconsidered.

Anyway, and it maybe not so good.

There once was a jackass named Storr.                                                 His decisions, they are rather poor. He decided to ban that flag.       He'd quite rather blame the SAG. His judgement, the fans trust no more.

(The layout maybe a bit shit as I'm on phone).

30 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I wrote it but reconsidered.

Anyway, and it maybe not so good.

There once was a jackass named Storr.                                                 His decisions, they are rather poor. He decided to ban that flag.       He'd quite rather blame the SAG. His judgement, the fans trust no more.

(The layout maybe a bit shit as I'm on phone).

Set out like an E E Cummings poem! Point sticks nonetheless.

27 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Na im not having that. If wembley can hav a st george cross then we can turn our bloody internal stand lights off like wembley too!!:grr:

I was thinking same during the game ...astonishing that someone has made this decision to keep lights on and even more of a pathetic excuse to stop the st george flag..Sorry but those lights during games ruin it..if the stand is that unsafe with lights out during each half why build it like it is..wembley holds what 80k? 

The Lansdowns should make whoever was responsible for ditching our England flag display at AG, stand in front of Manure in front of the Atyeo and sing Blue Moon to them; they should also give a ST George flag to every City (Bristol and Cardiff) fan free of charge the next time we play Cardiff, instead of taking the p with stupid tweets. :englandflag::englandflag::englandflag:

6 hours ago, Cider Army said:

I was thinking same during the game ...astonishing that someone has made this decision to keep lights on and even more of a pathetic excuse to stop the st george flag..Sorry but those lights during games ruin it..if the stand is that unsafe with lights out during each half why build it like it is..wembley holds what 80k? 

90k! Im petitioning the FA as clearly on BCFC rules, Wembley are breaking all H&S rules!:grr:

Archived