IGNORED

Kieran Agard

MigratedRobin

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Wasn’t he flogged onto MK as their record signing!? We did well there, he was a shitehawk. 

And he hasn’t got better. 

Really?

Scored some vital goals in our promotion season and had a few decent games in The Championship first season up, especially at home to Wolves.

Personally not convinced one of our current strikers is much of an upgrade, myself..

8 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Really?

Scored some vital goals in our promotion season and had a few decent games in The Championship first season up, especially at home to Wolves.

Personally not convinced one of our current strikers is much of an upgrade, myself..

Really. 

Was never convinced by him tbh. Snake is definitely an upgrade in my eyes. 

10 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

Wasn’t really a shire hawk, worked hard for us and scored some important goals. League 1 is definitely his level but that’s extremely harsh.

Plus he had the best gold tooth I’ve ever seen on a player.

Ok shitehawk may be a tad harsh but I never rated him. He was, however as rightly pointed out, a part of our historic double-winning team so maybe I should be more slightly more respectful but it's a game of opinions eh. 

He did go to MK as their record signing but since joining seems to have notched 14 in 55 apps but not one of them this term in 13 games in the 3rd tier. 

Will always remember his goal at home against Swindon. Was a nervy start to that game and Frankie made a couple bug saves. Kieran goes on to score the first after i think he made a tackle pressing up high. That opened the floodgates so to speak and made for a very memorable and enjoyable night. Was the perfect partner for Wilbraham that season and epitomised what that team was about.

It was L1 and he for sure had flaws but how can you look back on someone who left it all on the pitch in an indifferent way? He is no legend but he was very influential in a great team and being only 3 years ago, you can’t forget him. 

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Will always remember his goal at home against Swindon. Was a nervy start to that game and Frankie made a couple bug saves. Kieran goes on to score the first after i think he made a tackle pressing up high. That opened the floodgates so to speak and made for a very memorable and enjoyable night. Was the perfect partner for Wilbraham that season and epitomised what that team was about.

It was L1 and he for sure had flaws but how can you look back on someone who left it all on the pitch in an indifferent way? He is no legend but he was very influential in a great team and being only 3 years ago, you can’t forget him. 

All 3 goals against Swindon were fantastic goals. Everything about that game and the way the players handled it was spot on. 

The atmosphere that night and the result was the most satisfying of the promotion season.

Watch the highlights on YouTube.

22 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

All 3 goals against Swindon were fantastic goals. Everything about that game and the way the players handled it was spot on. 

The atmosphere that night and the result was the most satisfying of the promotion season.

Watch the highlights on YouTube.

Not to mention we should have had 5 penalities, we absolutely battered them that night. 

Archived