IGNORED

The Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day Thread 16

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

HT 1-1.

Mags has been poor at LB, been out of position several times and looks vulnerable 1 on 1. Id' take him off for Kelly personally.

Korey has been good at RB, but really missing his link up play in center midfield. Pack doing OK, but just not on the same level as Korey in CM.

Djuric has won lots of flick ons but Reid seems to far away from him to take advantage.

Anybody's game here, can LJ get the tactics right for the 2nd half that is the question.

I was thinking the same. LJ has an opportunity to earn some redemption from NW outsmarting him last season. I believe we can win this ....COYR!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

I'm glad that O'Dowda's shooting boots have finally turned up...but Jesus does he need a new gif if he's gunna keep scoring.

SL should get himself into a gif... 

How about SL giving Callum a 'fish slap' (cod of course) ala the  Monty Python sketch.. for his goal gif.? 

Instant viral sensation guaranteed!  

(maybe raise cash for comic relief red nose day or soccer aid via online donation?)

Anyway  City - Cardiff  1 - 1 at half time... not disastrous but not great  ..

So COYR's second half, lets see some fireworks and send Colin home with a rocket up his arse and no points in his pocket.

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

We have shaded it. I just think we look to disjointed at times. Definately missing Paterson 

Sadly this is the sort of game we will more then likely lose. They will try every dirty trick in  the book second half wait and see

I think we've been comfortable and the better side to be honest, we've restricted Cardiff to little, only problem is that Hörður is putting in one of the poorest displays for a full back I have seen in years. Cardiff will plough everything down their right second half if he doesn't sort it out. I think if mags stays on we will loose unless his performance improves significantly. 

People saying Leko were obviously not at Fulham...certainly not an upgrade on our defensive unit down the left-side today.

We're seeing our squad stretched to the limits, to have FOUR defenders out of the first team squad (possible FIVE with Baker in 2nd half) is always going to be a hell of a test.

Magnússon just needs to seriously pick himself up, the Cardiff goal was basics in LB defending; we shouldn't have to debate an international defender vs throwing in Kelly against a match against a top 2 team.