IGNORED

Getting breakfast in the Sports Bar?

Bristol Rob

I was just gonna post something similar. 

So much for ‘Bristol Sport’ offering a competitively priced meal, but £10 for a breakfast (limited to 2 bits of bacon and 1 sausage), waiting for food to come out, and not actually having any egg or toast option is ridiculous! DO NOT HAVE!!! 

3 minutes ago, brad blit said:

I was just gonna post something similar. 

So much for ‘Bristol Sport’ offering a competitively priced meal, but £10 for a breakfast (limited to 2 bits of bacon and 1 sausage), waiting for food to come out, and not actually having any egg or toast option is ridiculous! DO NOT HAVE!!! 

Doesn't help that the breakfast comes on a huge pizza sized plate, making the small offering look even smaller.

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Doesn't help that the breakfast comes on a huge pizza sized plate, making the small offering look even smaller.

Was is actually your own plate and you were hoping it was an all you can eat breakfast buffet?

1 hour ago, Juan Kerr said:

Complain, and they may give you some vouchers.

We spoke to the waitress, and she was pretty much useless! We asked about the lack of toast or egg and waiting time and she basically said nothing she could do. £10 seemed steep for the food we actually got and for that they have lost 4 future customers, plus the potential for any others that read this....

20 minutes ago, smokey live said:

Little chef, that takes me back. Are they still around?

My mate used to call them "little thief" for their prices.  Olympic Brekkie was decent though, often had one of them at Knutsford when driving to meetings in Manc.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I got a full English with toast and tea for £5.50p in the club house of Bristol BC. No mushrooms unfortunately! 

Hiw can Bristol Sport charge a tenner for what sounds like a rip off breakfast. No eggs? That's simply not on.

It was a major disappointment. No idea what was on offer till you'd committed, no eggs, no black pudding and no bread option.

Feel cheated.

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

My mate used to call them "little thief" for their prices.  Olympic Brekkie was decent though, often had one of them at Knutsford when driving to meetings in Manc.

Olympic Breakfasts only cost £8.99 as far as I knew. 

Archived