IGNORED

Getting breakfast in the Sports Bar?

Bristol Rob

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Disgusting items. No place in an English breakfast as far as I'm concerned. Which breakfast item would you all ditch?

Can't stand Hash browns, cheap american version of a proper english fried potato which you don't often get these days, put it down to laziness of the chefs. Bring back the proper fried potato. 

P.S. Get rid of mushrooms, unless they're magic ones

10 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I've never yet got food in Sports Bar.

Menu on paper looked quite good last season...however if the reviews of breakfast are a marker?

Glad I didn't, sounds like I didn't miss much. Am I overjudging, extrapolating based on one example?

Don’t base it on the breakfast. 

I went in there for the pizza before the Burton game, and it was bloody good!

2 hours ago, brady bunch said:

Fried potato, beautiful! My dad could not cook, but he did a mean egg and potato  fry up..... happy days ...... 

love a good hash brown as well ..... well all cooked breakfasts really....

Love a bit of fried spud. Nothing better than a few leftover boiled from the night before sliced up, fried and in a sandwich with tomato Source. New spuds are pretty good too.

Only beaten by cold roast spuds with a bit of salt on them.

Where are the Bristol Sport moderators when you need them.... hopefully someone sees this post and we see some improvement ahead of next game! They will probably say eggs are awkward to keep warm, but you can always hold scrambled eggs fine or put order in (ie fried egg) whilst collecting rest of your stuff and waiting for toast to come out of toaster - not rocket science! 

15 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

Can't stand Hash browns, cheap american version of a proper english fried potato which you don't often get these days, put it down to laziness of the chefs. Bring back the proper fried potato. 

P.S. Get rid of mushrooms, unless they're magic ones

Top Nosh here in Kingswood has fried potato as standard on their breakfast. It is the best brekkie in Bristol imho.

Archived