IGNORED

Warnock

joe jordans teeth

Warnock on referee Mike Jones

I expect the ref to be consistent. Today I didn’t think he was consistent. I thought the booking on Peltier in the first two minutes was minimal and the worst tackle in the game was Pack on Bamba. He’d already been booked and after 48 minutes he should have been off.
I have no complaints on the red card. But I don’t know why he didn’t give Pack a yellow card. It’s ironic that he’s the one that got done for the sending off.

3 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

I expect the ref to be consistent. Today I didn’t think he was consistent. I thought the booking on Peltier in the first two minutes was minimal and the worst tackle in the game was Pack on Bamba. He’d already been booked and after 48 minutes he should have been off.
I have no complaints on the red card. But I don’t know why he didn’t give Pack a yellow card. It’s ironic that he’s the one that got done for the sending off.

In fairness he’s not wrong. Pack should’ve been sent off. 

Oh well. Karma for all the times he’s cheated to win games at all his clubs. 

What goes around comes around 

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I was waiting for the red card for Pack for that challenge. Phew. 

7 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Not for me. Got plenty of the ball on that tackle. 

I was expecting red because Mike Jobes is a dreadful referee. Perhaps this is our lucky season!

I don't know why the officials let him get away with it. The amount of times he was outside his technical area was beyond a joke.

Its the same old same old way of playing with Colin. In fairness to Cardiff they are a lot better than a Colin team and the sooner they wake up and smell the coffee and give him the Spanish archer the better for them.

28 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

How strange no complaints over the red card but Pack's foul on Bamba worst of the game and deserved a yellow?.

5 minutes ago, David Brent said:

For all his experience in the game, he’s yet to learn one thing...dignity

Agreed. It's a bit embarrassing. Or should be for a man of his age and with his achievements in the game. In the past I've been a grudging admirer of his ability to grind out results at unpromising clubs. But for all that he could learn some grace. Thing is that the real story is that his side were second best today. I'm sure he knows it. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Haha great to get one over on him.

Feels good- not just important top of the table game, not just Cardiff- not even just top table v Cardiff with Tomlin returning...

But Warnock as well? Icing on the cake- perhaps Tomlin  ... **(ate it, and) ... the cherry!

** slight edit added. :) 

49 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I was waiting for the red card for Pack for that challenge. Phew. 

Last season ll LJ would have left pack on. Did right to take him off, but don't think the formation was right after that. I think he should have brought vyner on. On a plus though Woodrow looked pretty good when he came on. Did a lot more work than last time he played and looked useful. 

28 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Haha great to get one over on him.

Feels good- not just important top of the table game, not just Cardiff- not even just top table v Cardiff with Tomlin returning...

But Warnock as well? Icing on the cake- perhaps Tomlin the cherry!

Tomlin's definitely the cake.

Archived