IGNORED

Warnock

joe jordans teeth

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I was in my local French supermarket yesterday and a very pretty sales lady (I hope I can say that in these enlightened days) gave me free bottle of La Mordue 'hard cider' and I have to say it's really nice stuff 6% proof.

images.jpeg

Mmmm. Hard Cider...

You can tell when Colin's lying, his lips are moving.  He's always inconsistent and hypocritical in his interviews because he is lying through his teeth in all of them.  It's easy to pick out.  The sooner he is gone from the game and forgotten the better.

23 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Have a look at Warnock's interview on the BristolPost link, apparently Cardiff were the better side and looked dangerous every time they went forward.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/best-fan-reaction-bristol-citys-728512

Bloody hell. The journos are properly kissing Colin's arse in that aren't they?! He looks like he's going to have a coronary at the start as well. It's hilarious. Bitter bitter Colin. Brilliant.  

1 hour ago, BCFC Richard said:

Warnock on referee Mike Jones

I expect the ref to be consistent. Today I didn’t think he was consistent. I thought the booking on Peltier in the first two minutes was minimal and the worst tackle in the game was Pack on Bamba. He’d already been booked and after 48 minutes he should have been off.
I have no complaints on the red card. But I don’t know why he didn’t give Pack a yellow card. It’s ironic that he’s the one that got done for the sending off.

This sounds pretty reasonable. He’s said that the red card was correct, and that Pack should have received a second yellow for an awful tackle, which it was. If it wasn’t Warnock, who said it, there wouldn’t be a thread about it. With Warnock, it’s just like pantomime time, with the children booing every time the evil villain appears on the stage. 

5 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

This sounds pretty reasonable. He’s said that the red card was correct, and that Pack should have received a second yellow for an awful tackle, which it was. If it wasn’t Warnock, who said it, there wouldn’t be a thread about it. With Warnock, it’s just like pantomime time, with the children booing every time the evil villain appears on the stage. 

He had no problem with the red but the worst tackle of the day only a yellow in his view? is that a consistent view? he was even asked to clarify whether he thought it was red or yellow and he repeated yellow.

He also said Cardiff were the better side and looked dangerous every time they went forward.

20 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Mrs Bung loves the stuff.

220px-Pastis1.jpg

I prefer pasties.

Back to Colin.  Is it because he's a "character" (and 68 you know!) that he's perpetually allowed to stride about outside of his technical area and harangue officials?  Must be some strange by-law I suppose. ...

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

I prefer pasties.

Back to Colin.  Is it because he's a "character" (and 68 you know!) that he's perpetually allowed to stride about outside of his technical area and harangue officials?  Must be some strange by-law I suppose. ...

At one stage he was actually on the playing surface, didn't Jose get sent off for such an incursion?.

I expect the ref to be consistent. Today I didn’t think he was consistent. I thought the booking on Peltier in the first two minutes was minimal and the worst tackle in the game was Pack on Bamba. He’d already been booked and after 48 minutes he should have been off.
I have no complaints on the red card. But I don’t know why he didn’t give Pack a yellow card. It’s ironic that he’s the one that got done for the sending off.

This could be a quite from any of the games Warnock has ever managed.

12 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Which of Packs tackles was awful?

Only saw it the once obviously, but as soon as I saw the Ref walk over I did fear the worst.
That said, I thought Pack won the ball and maybe an over robust challenge? What I did notice is that he (the Ref) had a chat with Bamba(?) and it appeared to me that he was not happy with the reaction to the tackle. I said to a mate it looked like he thought it was a foul, but was not happy with the rolling around and told Bamba so. Of course I could be way off. 
I would have taken Pack off earlier but we had few options on the bench, We could do with reinforcements in January , RB and CM maybe.
Warnock , like most managers  , have a distinctly coloured view. To be fair Cardiff looked organised and carried a threat, specially down the right and Feeney was a menace. From where I sit I would say we were the better side and deserved to win, even their goal was preventable. Decent win , although I wouldn't expect Mr W to agree.

The reason why the ref didn't send Pack of is that he got most of the ball. 

51 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I was in my local French supermarket yesterday and a very pretty sales lady (I hope I can say that in these enlightened days) gave me free bottle of La Mordue 'hard cider' and I have to say it's really nice stuff 6% proof.

images.jpeg

Free cider sounds gert lush what's that in French!

I made a point of watching Warnock every time there was a foul by either side. He was in the fourth official`s ear every time, waving imaginary cards around and rarely inside his technical area. If a player did it they`d be off straight away. What needs to happen is he gets sent to the stand after a warning. I bet when it`s happened three times he`ll change his ways.

Wasn`t it Graham Poll in his book who referred to him as a charmless nerk? Can`t argue with that.

The way I see it, this how Warnock works. He walks into the changing room of his new club and says:

I'm a c#nt

Everyone knows I'm a c#nt 

So now I'm your new manager, everybody now thinks you're all c#nts

Everyone in football will now hate us all, so it's backs against the wall, us c#nts together versus the world, so come on you c#nts

And don't forget to waste time and dive.

YOU C#NTS!

5 minutes ago, ciderrider said:

The way I see it, this how Warnock works. He walks into the changing room of his new club and says:

I'm a c#nt

Everyone knows I'm a c#nt 

So now I'm your new manager, everybody now thinks you're all c#nts

Everyone in football will now hate us all, so it's backs against the wall, us c#nts together versus the world, so come on you c#nts

And don't forget to waste time and dive.

YOU C#NTS!

Am I the only one who read that imagining Ben Kingsley saying it in Sexy Beast?

Archived