IGNORED

Josh Brownhill

That Louie Donowa goal

Don’t post too often but after watching this kid closely for a season or so, this player is the real deal.

Passing very good, can tackle and reads the game well, loved taking the ball in tight areas, turning his man and on the attack we go.

Been crying out for a quality centre mid for many years. A player that not only tackles and works hard but has the extra bit of quality.

Lee Johnson I salute you what a signing 

I hope the recent performances of O’Dowda and over a longer period, Brownhill, show that we need to show a little patience with our younger players.  The Championship is unforgiving, most youngsters are inconsistent (look at Dele Alli), so you need to judge over longer periods.

What a player he is becoming.

I think Brownhill, Paterson and O'Dowda are the future and have come to be regular starters.

With Brownhill its not just workrate its his all round game.

I would be extremely surprised if we don't get interest from a Premier League team for him.

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I hope the recent performances of O’Dowda and over a longer period, Brownhill, show that we need to show a little patience with our younger players.  The Championship is unforgiving, most youngsters are inconsistent (look at Dele Alli), so you need to judge over longer periods.

Don’t forget that credit is due for excellent man-management of these young ones.

I remember an interview with LJ when he said Brownhill would be the first player he "would take to war"

Him and pato kept us up last season and it's the likes of these two and COD (Motm today) we hopefully can look forward to watching and building our team around for the foreseeable future. I hope Joe will be in that bracket but seriously think he will be an established premier league player in the next season or so. 

8 hours ago, That Louie Donowa goal said:

Don’t post too often but after watching this kid closely for a season or so, this player is the real deal.

Passing very good, can tackle and reads the game well, loved taking the ball in tight areas, turning his man and on the attack we go.

Been crying out for a quality centre mid for many years. A player that not only tackles and works hard but has the extra bit of quality.

Superb today. Top player! 

12 hours ago, That Louie Donowa goal said:

He's generally playing week in week out with one of the leagues best CM, Korey Smith.

Its no coincidence that since Korey returned to our first team after injury, last season that our form upturned. I genuinely think that Brownhill is playing and learning with no better player, with Smith fast becoming the player that did so well at Norwich.

Archived