IGNORED

Best looking squad and gaffer in the country?

CiderHider

Casting an eye over the squad all our players are very good looking lads aren't they?  I'm saying this with a straight face too, we can be objective without objectifying cant we?  :shutup: Joe Bryan my sister is in love with and my partner said she would leave me for Flint. 

So who does your partner say they will drop you for?  

3 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Casting an eye over the squad all our players are very good looking lads aren't they?  I'm saying this with a straight face too, we can be objective without objectifying cant we?  :shutup: Joe Bryan my sister is in love with and my partner said she would leave me for Flint. 

Rudolf.:sad26:

22 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

C u down Old Market tonight CH?

Marlon Pack has caused me all kinds of mental questioning since 2013. 

David Noble is still probably the biggest man crush I’ll never get over. What a player/guy.

Luckily my better half has no interest in football so I should be fine. Wouldn’t begrudge her if she left me for any of them. Bar maybe Bailey Wright....id hate to be outdone by that nose. 

Have to say I hated LJ as a player at the end of his time with us and as a manager I still believe he ****** up big time last season - BUT humble pie is tasting nice now, man management is looking good, even if we don’t manage top 6 he has assembled a team that is going places, well done LJ and SL for ignoring us!

COYR

1 hour ago, dave36 said:

Have to say I hated LJ as a player at the end of his time with us and as a manager I still believe he ****** up big time last season - BUT humble pie is tasting nice now, man management is looking good, even if we don’t manage top 6 he has assembled a team that is going places, well done LJ and SL for ignoring us!

COYR

I think you may have mis-understood the thread topic of the management looking good. This is more physical.

LJ needs to shave his neck, it will make him look a bit less chubby.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Shortie said:

In my dreams Flint.......my reality little Lee! Being 5ft, LJ is only slightly taller than me. Then again if it were Flint, I would just come up to his belly button. :blink:

You sound like the ideal girlfriend, for someone of Aden Flint’s height..! 

My Mrs was creaming herself over Jamie Redknapp on goggle box cancer special last night. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her that I’d rather be in bed with him than her. 

Even as a completely heterosexual male, he is my man crush! 

Archived